The PERFECT Translation...for Churchoids!

by theMadJW 723 Replies latest watchtower bible

• palmtree67
    palmtree67
    HERE is a comment with !!! RANDOM capitalization and . PUNCTUATION.! -gen 9:2,4 and MADE UP words like WATCHTOWEROIDS!! which i INSULT!!! STUPID WATCHTOWEROIDS and tell them rom. 21:8-17 AGAIN! and AGAIN! they cant GASP proove ANYTHING GASP! im SHOCKED and sound OBNOXIUS and LAME!! im a LAMEROIDS!!! lollollollollollol!!!!!!!11 try to PROVE me WRONG you madJWroid! hahahahahah aGASPROID!! - 1peter 3:19-20,

Oh, bohm,

That is the funniest thing I've read here in a while!

Bless you!

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Hey- I happen to LIKE "Watchtowerites"; there ARE some who never question anything, but like churchoids, just follow along...

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Too bad the scriptures mean nothing to some of you Losers...

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Daniel 7:13- In my vision at night I looked, and there before me was one like a Man-God, coming with the clouds of heaven. He approached God-the-Father and God-the-Ghost, and was led into Their presence. 14 They gave Themselves Their own authority, Their glory and sovereign power They took back. All peoples, nations and men of every language served Them. Their dominion is an everlasting dominion that will not pass away, and Their kingdom is one that will never be destroyed. - RCV

http://www.themadjws.com/thercvbible.htm

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Matt 1:1- A record of the genealogy of Jesus Christ the son of David, the son of Abraham, and God-the-Son of Himself. -RCV

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Acts 1:6- So when they met together, they asked him, "Lords, are you at this time going to restore the kingdom to Israel?" 7 They said to them: "It is not for you to know the times or dates We have set by Our own authority. 8 But you will receive power when God-the-Ghost comes on you; and you will be Our witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth." 9 After They said this, They were taken up before their very eyes, and Their physical body was taken into Heaven! - RCV

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Acts 2:1- When the day of Pentecost came, they were all together in one place. 2 Suddenly a sound like the blowing of a violent wind came from heaven and filled the whole house where they were sitting. 3 They saw Little Ghost-Faces that separated and came to rest on each of them.
    4 All of them were filled with the Ghost-God and began to speak in other tongues, for no apparent reason, as God-the-Ghost enabled them. - RCV

• garyneal
    garyneal

What are you going to do, post the whole Bible on this thread?

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Mad

Congratulations.

You see, churchoids, and JW-Bashers, I have used the scriptures (as well as the Parody Churchoid Bible) to PROVE my points, and even used the scriptures one of you was badly abusing- SHOWING THE CONTEXT to make the points.

You and your "parody" have demonstrated your fine abilities in eisegesis. The JWs are some of the best in the world at this skill.

Do you know the difference between eisegesis and exegesis?

• Paulapollos
    Paulapollos

Palm,

thank you so much for explaining my post to MadJW. It seems that I have much to learn from him on how to communicate clearly. I'll say it again, and if he misunderstands, then surely I cannot be held responsible?

MadJW - I recognise you may find it hard to sink to the gutter and converse with "losers" and "Churchoids" whatever they are. I can only presume that in your sweeping generalisation, anyone who leaves the WT is a "loser". So that would also be me. So this "loser" has read your post where you say that you have "proven" your points to all these people who asked you questions, with the Bible. Now, there are a couple of problems:

Number 1 - apart from the ridiculous self-promotion of a ludicrous and frankly unamusing "translation" (technically MAD, tho you might have called it a version, you don't seem to understand the difference, but I expect the distinction is lost on you, since you no doubt refuse to bother your gigantic intellect with such blase details), you haven't actually made any points.

Number 2 - All that you seem to do is insult people, disrespect them, and generally exhibit the same social skills online that no doubt have led you to spend as little time as possible interacting with people face-to-face, and instead build an "on-line presence".

So, let me say it again. It's very simple.

If you are capable of having a civil conversation, one that actually features reasonableness and politeness, and the ability to discuss and debate, then I am willing to discuss your many "proven" points, using the Bible. In case you don't understand, perhaps PalmTree's post can say it clearly. "The ball is in your court." Like I said - start a thread, and lets talk civilly - like you said, very unfairly, you have been looking for someone civil on this forum. While I totally disagree with you - everyone I have ever spoken to on this forum has been civil, even when disagreeing with me.

But let's focus here. You said "I and my friends have been looking for someone civil to talk to", or words to that effect? Well, Mad, here I am. Let's talk. Prove to me all this "scriptural knowledge" of yours. Show me, and incidentally. everyone else on here that you are not a self-promoting, self-glorifying, ego-stroking, arrogant, boorish oaf, who has much to say, little of it of any value. I am sure that actually, you are civil and reasonable, and have some good points to make. So do. Show me that you are not what I sadly suspect you could be - an individual who is not taken seriously by anyone who actually knows him, and so spends his time on the internet, hiding behind a mask of outright hostility and sarcasm. I don't think you are that, but I suspect you could be. I hope not.

So, don't wait for me. I'm waiting for you, MadJW. I don't need to "put my money where my mouth is." I'm waiting for you to hold a mature, reasonable conversation, exhibiting the social skills of an adult who has a proper estimate of himself. Perhaps you, celebrated destroyer of "apostates" that you claim yourself to be, should think on these words?

"2 May a stranger, and not your own mouth, praise you; may a foreigner, and not your own lips, do so."

"and for people to search out their own glory, is it glory?"

It's in a book you may have read.

PP

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit