The PERFECT Translation...for Churchoids!

by theMadJW 723 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Chalam
    Chalam

Indeed, the Lamb is at the midst of the throne :)

Revelation 7:17 (English Standard Version)

17 For the Lamb in the midst of the throne will be their shepherd,
    and he will guide them to springs of living water,
    and God will wipe away every tear from their eyes."

The throne of God is also that of the Lamb.

Revelation 22:1-3 (English Standard Version)

The River of Life
    1 Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, bright as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb 2 through the middle of the street of the city; also, on either side of the river, the tree of life with its twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit each month. The leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. 3 No longer will there be anything accursed, but the throne of God and of the Lamb will be in it, and his servants will worship him. Blessings,
    Stephen
  • theMadJW
    theMadJW

Acts 2:38- Peter replied, "Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus God the Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the God-the-Ghost, and God-the-Father! - RCV

• bohm
    bohm

madjw - so you dont like the translation. why the hell do you read it then?

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Which translation are you referring to?

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Acts 7:55- But he, being full of the Almighty God-the-Ghost, looked up steadfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God-the-Father, and Jesus God-the-Son standing on the right hand of God-the-Father. - RCV

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Romans 1:7- To all in Rome who are loved by the Triune God and called to be saints: Grace and peace to you from God-the-Father, God-the-Ghost, and God-the-Son, the Lord Jesus Christ. First, I thank my Trinity through God-the-Son, Jesus Christ for all of you, because your faith is being reported all over the world. 9 the Triune Majesty, whom I serve with my whole heart in preaching the gospel of God-the-Son, is my witness how constantly I remember you! - RCV

• sacolton
  • theMadJW
    theMadJW

How IMPRESSIVE!

When its revealed you don't know whatcher talkin' about, call me a Troll!

Thanks!

the Mad Troll

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Luke 13:20- And again he said, Whereunto shall I liken the kingdom of God? 21 It is like a special membership in an Exclusive Club, which a man bragged about, telling all he was 'Born-Again' and was going to Heaven. All else are doomed to Hellfire. - RCV

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Ezekiel 18:4-Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall never die, EITHER, for they're all IMMORTAL, going to Heaven, Hell, Purgatory, or even Limbo! - RCV

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit