The PERFECT Translation...for Churchoids!

by theMadJW 723 Replies latest watchtower bible

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

I would be able to answer for @ 10 hours.

And all of YOU talk @ being civil?

Tyanks for the Laugh of the Year!

• Paulapollos
    Paulapollos

MadJW,

I think your answer says it all really, don't you?

Warm love to you and yours, MadJW

PP

• Chalam
    Chalam

theMadJW Too bad the scriptures mean nothing to some of you Losers...

Indeed.

1 Peter 3:15-16 (Contemporary English Version)

15 Honor Christ and let him be the Lord of your life.

Always be ready to give an answer when someone asks you about your hope. 16 Give a kind and respectful answer and keep your conscience clear.

Blessings,

Stephen

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Job 27:3- All the while my breath is in me, and the Nameless Ghost-God is in my nostrils! - RCV

http://www.themadjws.com/thercvbible.htm

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Psalms 139:21- Do not I hate them, O Jehovah, that hate thee? And am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee? 22 I hate them with perfect hatred: They are become mine enemies.

• Chalam
    Chalam

1 John 2:9 (New International Version)

9 Anyone who claims to be in the light but hates his brother is still in the darkness.

1 John 2:11 (New International Version)

11 But whoever hates his brother is in the darkness and walks around in the darkness; he does not know where he is going, because the darkness has blinded him.

1 John 3:15 (New International Version)

15 Anyone who hates his brother is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life in him.

1 John 4:20 (New International Version)

20 If anyone says, "I love God," yet hates his brother, he is a liar. For anyone who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, whom he has not seen.

Blessings,

Stephen

• Chalam
    Chalam

theMadJW Job 27:3- All the while my breath is in me, and the Nameless Ghost-God is in my nostrils! - RCV

Matthew 28:19 American King James Version
    Go you therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost

Blessings,

Stephen

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Matt 23:22- You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell?

• Chalam
    Chalam

What version are you using theMadJW, your own "RCV"? If so, it is more flawed than the corrupt NWT!

Correct verse for Mat 23:22

Matthew 23:22 (New International Version)

22 And he who swears by heaven swears by God's throne and by the one who sits on it.

Blessings,

Stephen

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Churchoid version:

"And he who swears by heaven swears by God's throne and by the Three who sit on it."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit