The PERFECT Translation...for Churchoids!

by theMadJW 723 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Chalam
    Chalam

theMadJW you are turning in to quite a scholar, indeed God is one but plural :)

http://biblos.com/genesis/1-2.htm

http://strongsnumbers.com/hebrew/430.htm

<< 429430. elohim431 >>

God, god Original Word: ????????
    Transliteration: elohim
    Phonetic Spelling: (el-o-heem')
    Short Definition: angels
    Word Origin
    pl. of eloah
    Definition
    God, god
    NASB Word Usage
    divine (1), divine being (1), exceedingly (1), God (2326), god (45), God's (14), goddess (2), godly (1), gods (204), great (2), judges (3), mighty (2), rulers (1), shrine* (1).

NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries
    Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation
    All rights reserved Lockman.org

angels, exceeding, God, very great, mighty

Plural of 'elowahh; gods in the ordinary sense; but specifically used (in the plural thus, especially with the article) of the supreme God; occasionally applied by way of deference to magistrates; and sometimes as a superlative -- angels, X exceeding, God (gods)(-dess, -ly), X (very) great, judges, X mighty.

see HEBREW 'elowahh

<< 429430. elohim431 >>

Strong's Numbers

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Mad

Keep looking for "other"= heteros, and allos.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

TT:"

In Hebrew, there are 2 words for one. There is YACHID which means one, only one, something singular. The other word for one is ECHAD which means a unity of several parts or things as in 'evening and morning became one [echad] day' or 'husband and wife become one [echad] flesh'.

It is the word ECHAD which is used in the Jewish Shema which declares that the Lord your God is one [echad] Lord.

So, again please, my question to you is what does that mean to you? What do you think Moses thought when he wrote the words?

Do you follow the question now?"

Mad: yes, thank you! Since the Trinity is a common false dogma in many religions- and alien to the Bible, this would, to me, mean that Yahweh (Jehovah) was both Savior, Father, Leader, Judge and God of Israel!

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

http://www.themadjws.com/thercvbible.htm

Psalm 83:18- That they may know that thou three, whose names are LORD, Ghost, and Jesus, art the Most High over all the earth. - RCV

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Fascinating, Chalam!

• Paulapollos
    Paulapollos

<!-- @page { margin: 2cm } P { margin-bottom: 0.21cm } -->

Dear MadJW,

Thank you for clearing up for me what you are actually trying to say. Now I seem to understand. Reading your past posts, you seem to accept that JW's teach as much “coprolite” as “Churchianity”, whatever that is.

So I thought, I would post a tribute in honour of you, and your 40+ years of wisdom.

You see, I have to tell the truth. Every time I see one of your posts, I find myself reading it, even though I know I shouldn't. It made me think – why do I find your posts so compelling, simultaneously nauseating yet fascinating? How is it that, despite the fact your comments demonstrate a complete lack of even rudimentary knowledge regarding the Bible, history, sociology, or indeed any other relevant subject - along with staggering ignorance and lack of good manners, which bewilders even me – how is it that I still read your posts?

I realised, it is much like a gangrenous leg. Each day, even though you know that if you peel back the bandages, all you will find is more pungent putrefaction, you simply have to have a look, to find what fresh terrors the infection has worked. And so it is with your posts. I have to read them, chock-full as they are with bumbling blatherings, random ramblings, and inane babbling. Indeed, as you opine your "scholarly" Watchtower wisdom to the board, I must admit your disarticulated ditherings often provoke a chuckle from me. Whatever else posters of this board may have rightly or wrongly observed about certain traits you may lack (reason, knowledge, coherence, style, forethought, clarity, mental stability, and perhaps even sanity) let none accuse you of lacking the ability to provoke incredulous laughter and disbelief as you demonstrate your “unique gifts” on the many and varied subjects you hold forth on.

Wading through your blog, with its' sickeningly self-glorifying back-slapping, and forced bonhomie from your chums, or followers, I could not help but notice the recurring self-declared idea, amidst all the waffle, that you are somewhat like Elijah, mocking false worshippers. And so, as your grand self-delusion continues and your ego-stroking prophetic fulfilment waxes, I can foresee that the only “logical” next-step in your thought world is for you to follow the example of Saul:

“ . 24 An d he also proceeded to strip off his garments and behave, he also, like a prophet before Samuel, and he lay fallen naked all that day and all that night. That is why they came to say: “Is Saul also among the prophets?”

As such, I'm sure you can forgive me as I thank Jehovah that I am a continent away, and there is an ocean obscuring my view.

So, as I sit here with some wine, in the sunny summer afternoon here in the UK, I raise my glass and salute you sir, and pass on my greetings to both you and any other unfortunate soul unlucky enough to inhabit the world of, Kingdom Hall of, immediate vicinity of, or indeed same continent as, the self-styled and certainly appropriately named “MadJW”.

PP

• thenoblelodge
    thenoblelodge

Bloomin' eck your back with bullets in your gun. How you doing PP

• Paulapollos
    Paulapollos

Hey thenoblelodge,

good to see you on here, I'll PM you later, to avoid hijacking MADJW's thread, lol

PP

• thenoblelodge
    thenoblelodge

Yeah like he would never hijack any one elses thread

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

PFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTT!

PFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTT!

PFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTT!

Running outside to see the Hot Air Balloon, I was so disappointed to see only Paulappolos floating by on a surge of Hot Air.

VERY nice Sarcasm, tho- I admire that!

Talking about "Wisdom" please look up the definitions instead of bandering around words you're ignorant of.

You get Today's Whiny Award!

Wear it with non-pride.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit