The PERFECT Translation...for Churchoids!

by theMadJW 723 Replies latest watchtower bible

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

You see, churchoids, and JW-Bashers, I have used the scriptures (as well as the Parody Churchoid Bible) to PROVE my points, and even used the scriptures one of you was badly abusing- SHOWING THE CONTEXT to make the points.

So, cut the pretense; if you don't believe the Bible- then your Ridicule is Justified, out of Ignorance!

• bohm
    bohm

PP, im sorry that excellent post should be burried amid MadJWs nonsense.

• Paulapollos
    Paulapollos

Bohm,

I could never ask for a greater tribute than to have the self-styled "MadJW" refuse to either answer any points I make, or even refuse to engage, and instead resort to hs MO - childish name-calling. It's almost a seal of approval. Still as I said, he is....."unique"! Hope you are well Bohm?

PP

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Answer? Points? In THAT blather?

Please state them w/o the coprolite, and I will be more than HAPPY to answer!

Ecc 9:5- For the living know that they shall die: but the dead are not really dead- but living in Heaven, Hell, Purgatory or Limbo. If in heaven they are rapping to the tune of harps, or playing "Dueling Harps", if elsewhere, they are BURNING, baby, BURNING...unless stuck in Limbo where the memory of them is forgotten. - RCV

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Isa 9:6- For unto us a God-Baby is born, unto us a man-God is given by the OTHER two Gods; and the government shall be upon His shoulder: and his names shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, Almighty God, Everlasting God-the-Father, Prince of Peace. - RCV

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Isa 44:6- Thus saith the Triune LORDS the Kings of Israel, and Their redeemers the LORDS of hosts; We are the first, and We are the last; and besides Us there are no other Gods. - RCV

• Paulapollos
    Paulapollos

Dear MADJW,

I'm afraid that in all the timeI have seen your posts, I have asked you questions, or raised points, and waited for an answer, you have been unable to string together a coherent conversation. It seems that you have a limited attention span, despite or perhaps because of your great wisdom. You seem unable to hold a reasonable conversation, instead trying to fire out random points, staccato like a GPMG, allied to an over-liberal use of the Caps-lock and exclamation marks. I'm unsure whether those "techniques" are used by you because the "logic" of whatever you are trying to say is so clear to you. Perhaps another stint in the Theocratic Ministry School is in order.

When you want to try to hold a conversation, or you discover the needed social skills to do so, then I will take you up on your offer to discuss points with you. You know how to reach me - start a thread, and lets have a proper debate about all these points you claim you can "prove", or discuss. I'm more than happy to do so. I look forward to the day when you do so. However, I'm sure you will forgive me for not holding my breath. After all, I have a life.

Love to you and yours, MADJW

PP

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Pauly- here's your chance to PROVE it!

Gimme one of the questions I 'couldn't' answer!

Your money where your big mouth is....

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

GASP! You mean you don't WANT to prove your point?

I'm SHOCKED!

yawn

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Daniel 2:44- "In the time of those kings, The Gods of heaven will set up a kingdom- your token to Heaven. It will never be destroyed. It will be a membership lodged in the Heart! And no other nation will ever take it over. It will crush all of those other kingdoms. It will bring them to an end - in a symbolic way. But they will last forever. - RCV

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit