The PERFECT Translation...for Churchoids!

by theMadJW 723 Replies latest watchtower bible

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Paul:

When you want to try to hold a conversation, or you discover the needed social skills to do so, then I will take you up on your offer to discuss points with you

Mad:

Your money where your big mouth is....
    GASP! You mean you don't WANT to prove your point?

Mad, it seems the ball is in YOUR court....

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Palm-I can't FIND it? They babble so much whatevr point they are making is lost in it.

Can you tell me what it is, please?

I don't want to read all the drivel again!

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

The only one I saw- was the reference to Colossians...

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

** sigh **

I will explain it to you, Mad.

Paul is saying that he is more than willing to have a conversation with you, provided it is a civil conversation, in which you exhibit acceptable social skills.

Therefore, it is up to you to demonstrate that you are capable of having a civil conversation, without resorting to childish insults and name-calling.

That's what I meant by "the ball is in your court."

Congratulations! You have found someone who would like to converse with you, but he would like to do it on a more mature level than you have displayed, thus far.

Clear?

• garyneal
    garyneal

19 pages of troll feeding.

*sigh*

I think we can conclude that Mad just enjoys reading his own posts and lives in his own little fantasy world.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

That is what I was HOPING for; my friends and I have looked at this site as the cesspool of all sites, because of all the insults and accusations.

So finding someone civil has me in a State of Shock! -Gasp!_

I'm awaiting with bated breath!

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Haha, gary!

I'm just bored while waiting for the pizza to arrive.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

I'm finishing my breadsticks....

• garyneal
    garyneal

I'm bored too, maybe I will engage scholar for a little bit.

• bohm
    bohm

PP, im doing fine! Im currently working on my thesis, and since my thesis and I are past our honeymoon periode i spend to much time here on JWN when it bores me :-) .

My girlfriend is away with four of her new friends of her on a holiday and get back sunday, but since she got a job for the summer we will have little actual holiday together :-(. We hope to get away by august, though.

How are you doing?

oh yah, the on topic stuff...

HERE is a comment with !!! RANDOM capitalization and . PUNCTUATION.! -gen 9:2,4 and MADE UP words like WATCHTOWEROIDS!! which i INSULT!!! STUPID WATCHTOWEROIDS and tell them rom. 21:8-17 AGAIN! and AGAIN! they cant GASP proove ANYTHING GASP! im SHOCKED and sound OBNOXIUS and LAME!! im a LAMEROIDS!!! lollollollollollol!!!!!!!11 try to PROVE me WRONG you madJWroid! hahahahahah aGASPROID!! - 1peter 3:19-20,

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit