The PERFECT Translation...for Churchoids!

by theMadJW 723 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Mad

...since Christ said we MUST worship with spirit and TRUTH, we must be CAREFUL about what we teach!

So you concoct a false (strawman) translation that no one would use and call it truth? Why should we be surprised? That is what JWs do.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Matt 1: 16 Jacob was the father of Joseph. Joseph was the husband of Mary. And Mary gave birth to the baby-God Jesus, who is called the Christ. Thus Mary became the Mother of God. (at least ONE of them as far as we can tell!) - RCV

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

DD- The RCV (Ridiculous Churchoid Version) merely states it according to church dogma.
    I thought YOU would LOVE it!

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Matt 9:35- God Jesus went through all the towns and villages, teaching in their synagogues, proclaiming the good news of "I will be RISEN!" and healing every disease and sickness. - RCV

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Matt 12: 31- And so We tell you, people will be forgiven every sin and blasphemy. But blasphemy against God-the-Ghost will not be forgiven. 32 Anyone who speaks a word against God-the-Son, and God-the-Father will be forgiven, for some reason, but anyone who speaks against God-the-Ghost will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come. They will be doomed to Hellfire.. - RCV

• yknot
    yknot

Maddie.....

I gots a question.....(sincere one too)

You don't really fit into the JWs anymore (if you think you do that is called denial)

Why are you doing all this...... I mean you are running the risk of being accused of causing divisions and seeking to gather followers to yourself.

That could get you DFd.

Why don't we constructively come up with a list of what you believe and try and find you some similar association.

No point in beating around the bush, the WTS isn't going to change for you or me.

You don't seem to have the usual ties so......lets get you further down the road, to a place where you can be at peace where you can discuss your beliefs and others with respect and civility even when you don't agree.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

First, Ynot, I NEVER cause divisions, want no 'followers', and simply want TRUTH known- and all the traditional coprolite of CHURCHianity exposed!

In my journeys thru many Discussion Forums like this, I have LEARNED a lot, and am forced to do deep research SOMETIMES, which REALLY bolsters my faith!

You ARE correct, tho- I DO "fit" less, for some feel uneasy with someone who doesn' t do exactly as the others do!

I AM at peace, tho, Yknot- thanks for your concern!

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Rom 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon ONE of the Names of the Two Lords shall be saved. Since the Ghost-God is Nameless, just use His Title... - RCV

• yknot
    yknot

Okay does that mean we can start having conversations where you don't accuse people (esp here) of 'churchanity'......

I mean most of us haven't converted over to trinity, hellfire or immortality of the soul.

So why not discuss your findings, discuss others findings and quietly and politely share knowledge with the understanding to agree to disagree on matters that cannot find common ground.

I would be interested in reading that on your threads.......instead of shouting.

(did you give the Bible Students a look over-- they might be an ideal association.)

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Well then- I'm sory to have given that impression; when ridiculed and belittled, I usually get sarcastic!

I've ALWAYS valued serious discussions- and they are VERY rare here!

So- ask away- but one question at a time, please!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit