The PERFECT Translation...for Churchoids!

by theMadJW 723 Replies latest watchtower bible

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Exodus 20:1- And The Gods proceeded to speak all these words, saying: 2- “We are I AM, The Lords your Gods, who have brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slaves. 3- You must not have any other gods against Our faces. 4- “You can make for yourself carved images and and any kind of image of Us that you wish. 5- You can bow down and even PRAY to them, because We, The Lords your Gods are Gods exacting exclusive devotion, sending immortal souls unto Hellfire for all eternity, in the case of those who hate Us; 6 but exercising loving-kindness toward the thousandth generation in the case of those who say they love Us and keep at least SOME of Our commandments. - RCV

-http://www.themadjws.com/thercvbible.htm

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Numbers 11:16- The Triune Lords said to Moses: "Bring me seventy of Israel's elders who are known to you as leaders and officials among the people. Have them come to the tent of meeting, that they may stand there with you. 17- WE will come down and speak with you there, and WE will take some of God-the-Ghost that is on you and put it on them. They will share the burden of the people with you so that you will not have to carry it alone. - RCV

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Deuteronomy 4:39-40- And you well know today, and you must call back to your heart that The Lords are the Triune Gods in the heavens above and on the earth beneath. There are no others. 40- And you must keep Their consensus' and Their recommendations that We are strongly suggesting to you today, that it may go well with you and your sons after you, and in order that you may lengthen your days on the soil that the Lords your Gods are giving you, until you all go up to dwell in heaven.” - RCV

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Deut 6:4- Hear, O Israel: The LORDS our Gods are one LORD, yet Three Divine Essences! - RCV

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Job 10:9- Remember, I beseech thee, that thou hast made me as the clay; and wilt thou bring me into Hellfire? - RCV

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Job 27:3- All the while my breath is in me, and the Nameless Ghost-God is in my nostrils! - RCV

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Psalm 34:3- O magnify the LORDS with me, and let us exalt Their Names together. - RCV

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Psalm 34:3- O magnify the LORDS with me, and let us exalt Their Names together. - RCV

• bohm
    bohm

well, perhaps its just me, but i just think its wrong that the NWT describe jesus as being gay so many times in the new testemony.

Not that i have anything against the gay... not at all. infact, i think thats the motive of the translater, to show that its okay to be gay, but nevertheless its not historically accurate, IMHO.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Psalm 83:18- That they may know that thou three, whose names are LORD, Ghost, and Jesus, art the Most High over all the earth. - RCV

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit