The PERFECT Translation...for Churchoids!

by theMadJW 723 Replies latest watchtower bible

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Isa 9:6 For unto us a God-Baby is born, unto us a God-man is given by the OTHER two Gods; and the government shall be upon His shoulder: and his names shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, Almighty God, Everlasting God-the-Father, Prince of Peace. - RCV

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Isa 43:11 We, even We, are the LORDS; and besides Us there is no savior. Daniel was wrong. - RCV

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Isa 44:6 Thus saith the LORDS the Kings of Israel, and Their redeemer the LORDS of hosts; We are the first, and We are the last; and besides Us there are no other Gods. - RCV

• tec
    tec

There are more than 38 000 Christian denominations, Mad. JW's are not the only ones who don't believe in and don't teach the trinity.

Tammy

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Tammy- VERY few don't! And, that is just the START!

They don't even know what the KINGDOM is!

Daniel 2:44- "In the time of those kings, The Gods of heaven will set up a kingdom- your token to Heaven. It will never be destroyed. It will be a membership lodged in the Heart! And no other nation will ever take it over. It will crush all of those other kingdoms. It will bring them to an end - in a symbolic way. But they will last forever. - RCV

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Matt 11:25- At that time God Jesus said, "I praise Us, God-the-Father, Fellow Lords of heaven and earth, because You, Myself, and God-the-Ghost have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to churchoids. 26 Yes, God-the-Father, God-the-Ghost, for this was Our good pleasure! 27 "All things have been committed to Us by Ourselves! No one knows the Son except God- the- Father, and God-the-Ghost, and no one knows You Two except God-the-Son and those to whom God-the- Son chooses to reveal him. - RCV

• tec
    tec

Mad, how do you determine what you read in the bible as literal and what you read as symbolic?

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Simple! It's either Obvious by context and/or by the complete picture on the subject shown by the Bible.

Have an example?

• tec
    tec

Have an example?

No. I was just curious. I do the same thing. And yet we see things differently. I don't think that matters so much. As long as those differences are tempered by following Jesus' teaching and example of love and mercy, and 'do unto others as you would have them do unto you'.

Tammy

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Sounds about right- however, since Christ said we MUST worship with spirit and TRUTH, we must be CAREFUL about what we teach!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit