The PERFECT Translation...for Churchoids!

by theMadJW 723 Replies latest watchtower bible

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

I'm surprised you took THIS much!

Ya know- truth to you is like sunlight to vampires....

• garyneal
    garyneal
    Ya know- truth to you is like sunlight to vampires....

Is that why your reacting so crazy to everything that is said to you?

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

garyneal

I hope he keeps on showing how little he knows, so I can dump this on his head later on. I think I'll bookmark this thread.

...Get it aaaaaalllllllllllllll out mad.

• Paulapollos
    Paulapollos

Dear MadJW,

I don't know if this is just me, it probably is. But the more I read your comments, the more confused I get. What, exactly. are you trying to say?

That to be a "true Christian", you just have to be a Jew who accepts Jesus is the Messiah? Because, that's what Jehovah's Witnesses basically puport to be, isn't it? In the parlance of first-century Christianity, "judaizers"?

And are you saying that anyone who leaves JW is leaving because they are immoral? Not because they don't believe JW's are teaching "Bible truth"? So no-one can leave for any doctrinal reason? God rejects them?

And what is this constant refrain of "Churchianity"?

Forgive me, but I deign to your superior (40+) years of experience, and wait to get some clarity here. If you don't want to tell me, perhaps someone else can - what is this person actually saying?

PP

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Paul- I am only trying to encourage accepting what the Scriptures actually say, rather than Church Coprolite.

All the WTBS-bashing is childish, so I have fun bashing the Bashers!

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Mad

Paul- I am only trying to encourage accepting what the Scriptures actually say, rather than Church Coprolite.

Oh really? What do these verses actually say, Col 1:15-17 ?

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Mad

Please show us where the Hebrew uses the words (or words anything like) "Active Force" in Gen1:1-2

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Mad

As for the Col 1:15-17 Passage.

Are you having the same problem the WT has, finding the Greek word heteros, which means "other" of a different kind. Or the Greek word "allos" which means an "other" of the same kind?

Please tell us what these verses actually say. When you get done with these I have a few more.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Not AGAIN! Don't you churchoids EVER learn? (OOOPS! Stupid Question)

Colossians 1:15-17 (American Standard Version)

15 who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation;

16 for in him were all things created, in the heavens and upon the earth, things visible and things invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers; all things have been created through him, and unto him;

17 and he is before all things, and in him all things consist.

Yes- we BELIEVE he is actually FIRSTBORN. Of CREATION. That all things were created THROUGH him. And that he IS "Before" all things- with the exception Paul noted: the One who GAVE him all power & authority.

Your problem?

That we refuse to take him as the Creator, thus NOT a part of creation, as the scripture says? That we refuse to believe all was created by God THROUGH him- that he is God Almighty Jesus?

Sorry, you are ENTITLED to your delusions.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

You get the Whiney Churchoid Award!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit