The PERFECT Translation...for Churchoids!

by theMadJW 723 Replies latest watchtower bible

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Gen 2:16 And the LORDs The Gods commanded the man, "You are free to eat from any tree in the garden; 17 but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat of it your Immortal Souls will be sent to Hellfire, where We will watch as We burn you alive FOOORRREEEVVVEEERRRRRR! AND, to make it even Nicer, We will give worms Eternal Life so that they can gnaw on you forever! - RCV

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Gen 2:7 Then the Lords The Gods formed a man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and then put an Immortal Soul into his body. - RCV

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Mad

OK, DD- your turn.

No, this is YOUR "turn". You like to put words in other peoples mouth don't you? Since you know so much about bad translations, does the name Johannes Greber ring a bell?

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

So, you blast me for ignoring your question- them promptly ignore MINE?

How churchy of you!

Acts 2:1 When the day of Pentecost came, they were all together in one place. 2 Suddenly a sound like the blowing of a violent wind came from heaven and filled the whole house where they were sitting. 3 They saw Little Ghost-Faces that separated and came to rest on each of them.
    4 All of them were filled with the Ghost-God and began to speak in other tongues, as God-the-Ghost enabled them. - RCV

• theMadJW
  • theMadJW
    theMadJW

Numbers 11:16 The LORDS said to Moses: "Bring me seventy of Israel's elders who are known to you as leaders and officials among the people. Have them come to the tent of meeting, that they may stand there with you. 17- WE will come down and speak with you there, and WE will take some the Ghost-God that is on you and put it on them. They will share the burden of the people with you so that you will not have to carry it alone. - RCV

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF

Oh Plankton,

Once you change a few words in the bible then the door is open to change 'em all until it really does say what you want it to say.

won't you ever learn?

dc

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Mad

So, you blast me for ignoring your question- them promptly ignore MINE?

I did ask you first. And you are the one calling people names. How very JW like of you! I guess that's some of the WT Looooove.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Nice diversions!

DD- I'm in no rush this morn; blast away! What question did I ignore?

What we believe?

You KNOW that- so why the pretense?

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Deut 6:4 Hear, O Israel: The LORDS our Gods are one LORD, yet Three Divine Essences! - RCV

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit