The PERFECT Translation...for Churchoids!

by theMadJW 723 Replies latest watchtower bible

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Gen 2:7- Then the Holy Trinity formed a man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and then They put an Immortal Soul into his body. - RCV

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Gen 2:16- And the LORDS commanded the man, "You are free to eat from any tree in the garden; 17 but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat of it your Immortal Souls will be sent to Hellfire, where We will watch as We burn you alive FOOORRREEEVVVEEERRRRRR- for We know how to keep your bodies regenerating for continuing being burned! AND, to make it even Nicer, We will give worms Eternal Life so that they can gnaw on you forever also! - RCV

The RCV as its forming- (one of you helped with ONE addition!-

http://www.themadjws.com/thercvbible.htm

• bohm
    bohm

Oh you poor little thing.. noone will feed you even though you try so so hard to be obnoxius!

Here you go: I love the pope. he is the best. the pope is the only guy who can translate the bible, because everyone else leave out the good stuff like hell and trinity. I dont like the WTS translation because they describe jesus as being gay, and i just think thats wrong.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

You forgot Limbo- where babies go for Eternity, if unbaptised at death....

And, regarding "gay" is that OLD definition (which was TRUE), or NEW definition (Which, of course, wasn't)?

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Genesis 3:19- By the sweat of your brow you will eat your food until your immortal soul is sent to Hellfire to be burned alive for all Eternity! - RCV

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Gen 6:3- And God-the-Father said, God-the-Ghost shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years...then all Eternity in Hellfire! - RCV

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Exodus 3:13- And Moses said unto The Holy Triune of Gods, behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The Gods of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? What shall I say unto them? 14 And The Gods said unto Moses, "I AM" is my name, and They said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you. 15 And The Gods said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM, The Gods of your fathers, The Gods of Abraham, The Gods of Isaac, and The Gods of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is Our name forever, and this is Our memorial unto all generations. - RCV

Excert from- http://www.themadjws.com/thercvbible.htm

• theMadJW
  • theMadJW
    theMadJW

Exodus 20:1-6- And The Gods proceeded to speak all these words, saying: 2 “We are I AM, The Lords your Gods, who have brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slaves. 3 You must not have any other gods against Our face. 4 “You must not make for yourself a carved image or a form like anything that is in the heavens above or that is on the earth underneath or that is in the waters under the earth. 5 You must not bow down to them nor be induced to serve them, because We, The Lords your Gods are Gods exacting exclusive devotion, sending immortal souls unto Hellfire for all eternity, in the case of those who hate Us; 6 but exercising loving-kindness toward the thousandth generation in the case of those who love Us and keep Our suggestions. - RCV

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Exodus 20:1-6- And The Gods proceeded to speak all these words, saying: 2 “We are I AM, The Lords your Gods, who have brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slaves. 3 You must not have any other gods against Our face. 4 “You must not make for yourself a carved image or a form like anything that is in the heavens above or that is on the earth underneath or that is in the waters under the earth. 5 You must not bow down to them nor be induced to serve them, because We, The Lords your Gods are Gods exacting exclusive devotion, sending immortal souls unto Hellfire for all eternity, in the case of those who hate Us; 6 but exercising loving-kindness toward the thousandth generation in the case of those who love Us and keep Our suggestions. - RCV

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit