The PERFECT Translation...for Churchoids!

by theMadJW 723 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Chalam
    Chalam

theMadJW Amazing diversion, Stephen! How wonderful your deceit sounds! BRAVO!!!

I am not being diverted :)

So, once again, who's name do I call on to be saved, Jesus or Jehovah?

Blessings,

Stephen

• designs
    designs

Hey-zus

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Here ya go, Stephen:

Matt 24:13- but whoever utters the Magic Phrase: "I accept Jesus God as my Personal Lords and Saviors, in my heart!" -will be saved. - RCV

What he didn't WANT to tell you all, is the in Hebrew, the name Jesus means " Jehovah is Salvation" or "Salvation of Jehovah".

So, when using the name Jesus, we ALSO use the Name the Prophets said we would have to call on; for after all, we cannot honor Jehovah's Son by IGNORING or SLANDERING Him!

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

AND- designs is RIGHT; "Jesus" was a common name back then.

• tec
    tec

Which sounds to me like even Mad is saying that Jesus is the name we call upon.

Yes?

Tammy

• designs
    designs

In the great and lovely world of Christian theology you have a huge chunk of believers who think Jesus is Jehovah of the OT and another chunk that thinks Jehovah is God the Father.

Me, I'm voting for Rabbi Hey-zus..................

• Chalam
    Chalam

Looks like another error in your "bible".

Matthew 24:13 (New International Version)

13 but he who stands firm to the end will be saved.

OK, still waiting, Jesus or "Jehovah"?

Blessings,

Stephen

• Chalam
    Chalam

tec Yes?

Tammy

Looks like is isn't just me who is waiting for a straight answer.

Blessings,

Stephen

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

How many times do I need to repeat it, Stephen?

JESUS is our King, our Leader, and our Savior, who taught us to pray to his God and Father in his name.

Thus we call on Jeus Name every time we pray to his God, and every time we quote him in preaching, and every time we follow his example.

Do I need to attempt answering in only one-syllable words?

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Matt 28:18- Then Jesus God came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been RETURNED to Us. 19- Therefore go and proselytize all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the God-the-Father and of God-the-Son and the nameless God-the-Ghost, 20 and teach them to utter the Magic Phrase: "I accept Jesus God as my Personal Lord and Savior, in my heart!" We are with you always, to the very end of never. - RCV

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit