The PERFECT Translation...for Churchoids!

by theMadJW 723 Replies latest watchtower bible

• designs
    designs

Gee Stevie, maybe he's a Heretic and will burn forever in Hell...............

..........cause he doesn't agree with you.

• Chalam
    Chalam

Well hopefully he will answer before too long :)

Jesus or "Jehovah"?

Blessings,

Stephen

• designs
    designs

'before too long' .... Oooo gulp, putting some more coals on God's eternal roaster eh

• Chalam
    Chalam

In the words of Mad Sweeney

While I (mostly) agree with your view of religion, designs, your stalking and hounding of Stephen is getting annoying. We get it. Religious folk are hypocrites who believe things for which there is no evidence and often try to indoctrinate others with those unsupported beliefs. Believe me, we get it.

Blessings,

Stephen

• designs
    designs

Poor baby...........FEELING PICKED ON waaa

Mad was right though, EVANGELICALS and their beliefs in things for which there is no evidence.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Stephen- your kids aren't reading any better than YOU...

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

(Someone read post 559 to him, please!)

• tec
    tec

I get what you're saying, Mad. I get what you believe, regarding Jesus and His Father. I think Stephen just wanted you to say which name we have now, that we are to use, to be saved. Just a simple, one word answer. Jesus is that name, of course. Whether you believe in a trinity or not, Jesus is still that name.

Stephen, regardless of whatever differences we might have on various beliefs (and I'm sure we have some, since I'm equally sure that most of us are wrong about various things) I totally appreciate your input and views. I cannot recall anything you've posted that has not helped to bring me a measure of peace and comfort.

Tammy

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Very peaceful way of PUTTING it, Tammy!

However, in nearly EVERY SINGLE THING Jesus taught, he directed us to his God and Father.

So, you can't have one...without the o-o-o-o-ther! (Sung to the old song)

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Joel 2: 32 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of Jehovah shall be delivered; for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem there shall be those that escape, as Jehovah hath said, and among the remnant those whom Jehovah doth call. - ASV

Was this CHANGED somewhere?

Did Jesus say "When you pray to ME, do so like this:

" Our Savior, who art in Heaven, hallowed be THY name..."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit