The PERFECT Translation...for Churchoids!

by theMadJW 723 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Titus

And - how old are you?

I'm guessing he's about 9 to 11.

• Titus
    Titus

Yes, that's what I also think. I always think that I am the youngest poster here, but it seems that we have even one preteen poster....

Funny.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Keep trying; sooner or later you''ll actually say something funny; altho something intelligent seems beyond your grasp...

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Colossians 1:15-16- They are the invisible Trinity whom we see, never born of creation; 16- because by Them all things were created in the heavens and upon the earth, the things visible and the things invisible, no matter whether they are thrones or lordships or governments or authorities. All things have been created by Them and for Them- even They Themselves! - RCV

• Olin Moyles Ghost
    Olin Moyles Ghost

Wow, this thread is still going. Cool!

How about another one from the New World Translation - 2014 "centennial" edition:

Luke 6:68: "Simon Peter answered him, "Lord, where shall we go? The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society has the words of eternal life."

• Olin Moyles Ghost
    Olin Moyles Ghost

John 14:6: "Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me and The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of New York, Inc."

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Nice try, Casper, but the only TRUE one one of you gave me was:

Matthew 24:34: "truly I say to you, those Overlapping generations will not pass away until all these things occur." -RWV (Watchtower Opinion!)

• Paulapollos
    Paulapollos

Wow

is this the longest thread so far?!

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Why are you so concerned?

Matt 24:36- But of that day and hour knoweth no one, not even the angels of heaven, neither God-the-Son, nor God-the-Ghost, but God-the-Father only.; he hasn't even told US, His Fellow Almighties!!!! - RCV

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Mark 1:8- I baptize you with water, but They will baptize you with the God-The-Ghost! - RCV

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit