The PERFECT Translation...for Churchoids!

by theMadJW 723 Replies latest watchtower bible

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Back to the Wondorus RCV! Plug- http://www.themadjws.com/thercvbible.htm

Rev 20:13- And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: all the immortal souls were put BACK into their re-made physical bodies, and they were judged every man according to their works. 14 And the re-united immortal souls judged evil, along with Hellfire were cast into the even BIGGER lake of fire. This is the second BBQ. 15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire. - RCV

• tec
    tec

However, in nearly EVERY SINGLE THING Jesus taught, he directed us to his God and Father.

Agreed.

So, you can't have one...without the o-o-o-o-ther! (Sung to the old song)

Agreed again. I don't think anyone would disagree, for that matter.

Tammy

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

WOW, Tammy! A ANOTHER plesant person on THIS SITE!!

I'm TRULY shocked!

Agape!

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

WAIT! We have the WRONG NAME!!!!!

Exodus 3:13- And Moses said unto The Holy Triune of Gods, behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The Gods of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? What shall I say unto them? 14 And The Gods said unto Moses, "I AM" is my name, and They said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you. 15 And The Gods said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM, The Gods of your fathers, The Gods of Abraham, The Gods of Isaac, and The Gods of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is Our name forever, and this is Our memorial unto all generations. - RCV

• tec
    tec

WOW, Tammy! A ANOTHER plesant person on THIS SITE!!

Its easy enough to be pleasant. Maybe not so easy for some people to think that a person is pleasant unless they're agreeing with them? Hint, hint, nudge nudge ;)

But most people respond in the same manner that they are treated. I've never been attacked or mocked on this site. (disagreed with, certainly - but that doesn't stop me from seeing the 'pleasantness' of those people, or vice versa.)

Peace to you,

Tammy

• Gerard
    Gerard
    No, Isaac, I don't "simply" believe ANYTHING; I am EXTREMELY critical (scientific sense!)... MadCow MadJW

The MadTroll is quite delusional, yet funnier than Comedy Central.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Well, THANKS, Gerard- are you trying to make me feel at HOME here?

2 Cor 11:4- For if someone comes to you and preaches a Trinity other than
    theTrinity we preached, or if you receive a different spirit from the Ghost-God you received, or a different Magic Phrase from the one you accepted, you put up with it easily enough. - RCV

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

2 Cor 11:4- For if someone comes to you and preaches a Trinity other than
    theTrinity we preached, or if you receive a different spirit from the Ghost-God you received, or a different Magic Phrase from the one you accepted, you put up with it easily enough. - RCV

• Chalam
    Chalam

Hi Tammy,

There is one name to be saved by because the New Testament says clearly Acts 4:12.

However, the NWT has two names by it erroneous substitution of "Jehovah" in various places where the original Greek has "Lord" and "God".

Here in the NWT Acts 2:21, Romans 10:13 there is a problem now for JWs. Who's name to call upon, Jesus or "Jehovah"?

For any correct bible, there is no issue as "Jesus is Lord" Romans 10:9, 1 Corinthians 12:3

The real fun starts with using the NWT translation system in these two verses (any others) which renders "Jesus is Jehovah".

Of course, that is what the bible actually teaches John 10:30, Matthew 28:19, John 1:1

Anyhow, more peace for you :) Philippians 4:7, Galatians 5:22

Blessings,

Stephen

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Poor Stephen; his church programming doesn't allow him to think nor understand.

And, it's not the spirit of GOD behind CHURCHianity!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit