The PERFECT Translation...for Churchoids!

by theMadJW 723 Replies latest watchtower bible

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

PS- What's wrong about that link???????

• Titus
    Titus

Yes, fool, I am Jehovah's Witness. And do you have a problem with that?

People......................

Can you imagine that....?

How old are you, fool?

• Titus
    Titus

Which link?

http://www.watchtower.org/e/20090801a/diagram_01.htm

What is wrong? I asked do you use that schedule for reading the Bible.

What? Can you click it?

Try copy-paste:

http://www.watchtower.org/e/20090801a/diagram_01.htm

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

I've never heard a brother calling another a fool.

NO- I use my OWN schedule for studying the Bible- for I take MUCH longer, looking up the Hebrew, the Greek, the background info on cities, peoples, traditions, etc.

Weren't you ridiculing that site?

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Titus...earth calling Titus...

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Col 2:9- For in Them dwelleth all Three Divine Essences bodily. - RCV

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Romans 1:7- To all in Rome who are loved by the Triune God and called to be saints: Grace and peace to you from God-the-Father, God-the-Ghost, and God-the-Son, the Lord Jesus Christ. First, I thank my Trinity through God-the-Son, Jesus Christ for all of you, because your faith is being reported all over the world. 9 the Triune Majesty, whom I serve with my whole heart in preaching the gospel of God-the-Son, is my witness how constantly I remember you! - RCV

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Romans 1:7- To all in Rome who are loved by the Triune God and called to be saints: Grace and peace to you from God-the-Father, God-the-Ghost, and God-the-Son, the Lord Jesus Christ. First, I thank my Trinity through God-the-Son, Jesus Christ for all of you, because your faith is being reported all over the world. 9 the Triune Majesty, whom I serve with my whole heart in preaching the gospel of God-the-Son, is my witness how constantly I remember you! - RCV

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

How come you have got internet access, the MadJW? Are you on day release from your correctional facility?

• Titus
    Titus

No, I was not ridiculing that site. That's the official website of my religion. Why would I ridicule myself?

So, you've never heard a brother calling another a fool? Have you ever heard Jesus calling his close friends a satan and a devil? (Mark 8:33; John 6:70) Do you think that Jesus wasn't acting in a "Christian manner" when he said something so bad about his close friends, his brothers Peter and Judas?

You didn't answer - what part of the Bible are you reading right now, today?

And - how old are you?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit