I have a concern about this forum

by palmtree67 176 Replies latest members private

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Palm, that is what a troll makes. At least you know who's who.... :)

Don't let the bas*ards get you down. :)

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I'm not quite sure why Alice posted that pm, Palm. To show she has an alliance here perhaps, like that really matters now.

• dinah
    dinah

May you not get lifted for a pinch runner..... ;)

Would that be painful?

Now you are making me look up baseball terms? I'm a football fan, remember?

(I would say Roll Tide, but the reference to anal sex might make our team look trashy)

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

I didn't post the pm.

It was said to her in a private message which she later posted in a thread. I was hurt and embarrassed because she used my words out of context and to hurt me.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff
    (I would say Roll Tide, but the reference to anal sex might make our team look trashy)

Your coach is Nick Saban, and you are worried about appearing trashy? I would stick with anal sex.... :)

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

I have a little bit of concern right now, too, as she just admitted that her and debator are gathering info on people on this board and sharing it with others.

I've gathered plenty of information about users here (not making their personal identity). I've printed much of it out. I've shown it to some people and they were very disturbed to see such bias hatred. There's some scary people that have asended into an utter and complete spiritual death. This forum was a bad experience. I should have followed the admonition:
  • mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Well now she's trying to sweet talk Simon and just got shot down in flames.

• dinah
    dinah

UGH, Palm. That was so not cool. And I'm just now starting to get to know you.

Bless your heart. You seem very feeling and compassionate, to have that turned around on you shows what we deal with.

(((Palm)))

Mr. Dinah can wait for a bit.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Palm, consider

Who is AIW going to show printouts from JWN, the people at the KH this Sunday? Not likely.

My guess, AIW is full of crap. No need to take "it"* seriously.

*I say "it" because, lets face it, anyone who calls themselves Alice In Wonderland, its sort of hard to tell. But thats not the point, carry on.... :)

• dinah
    dinah
    Your coach is Nick Saban, and you are worried about appearing trashy? I would stick with anal sex.... :

A Twofer Fantasy!! Thanks, Jeff!!!!!

I love Nick Saban. I loved him when he was at LSU kickin' our asses. He's an a** at times, but he reminds me of Bear.

NOW, if anyone says anything about BEAR, I'll go all JW with someone attacking the GB on you!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit