I have a concern about this forum

by palmtree67 176 Replies latest members private

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    NOW, if anyone says anything about BEAR, I'll go all JW with someone attacking the GB on you!

I heard he wore women's clothing in his leisure time.

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

I did start a thread called "Trolls"...

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Dinah, all I have to say is, Knoxville, 1982.

I know, Alabama and Bear kicked our ass, (much like we do with trolls here) but I only remember 1982. Convenient huh?

• freedomisntfree
    freedomisntfree
    I've gathered plenty of information about users here (not making their personal identity). I've printed much of it out. I've shown it to some people and they were very disturbed to see such bias hatred. There's some scary people that have asended into an utter and complete spiritual death. This forum was a bad experience. I should have followed the admonition:

As to this comment and palmtrees concern about it :WERE FREE nothing Alice can do to us can hurt us as an order to "exspose" any currant witnesses on here she'd have to exspose her own very" untheocratic" behavior of being on this board. so lets all agree to disagree and ignore people who are being insulting/ unreasonable or just trying to derail topics.Yea this has prolly be said in other words I know but I just want to say to anyone lurking not to afraid of joining or posting here becuase of such veiled threats

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Thank you, freedom.

• dinah
    dinah

Koyser just stepped on the fightin' side o' me.

Jeff, hang on to that memory, Darlin'

I love you guys, *sigh*

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Yes, **sigh**

I hereby declare this topic closed.

Feel free to continue to discuss football on it.

I love you guys, too.

( BTW, my man's pee wee team won in the finals yesterday with an 8-0 undefeated season. Yay!!!! Raiders!!!! )

• dinah
    dinah

Damn, football and anal sex just go together with religion.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    Koyser just stepped on the fightin' side o' me.

I apologize dinah. I'm a Big Ten guy. I give you my permission to say something derogatory about Woody Hayes or Bo Schembechler.(I encourage it, in fact)

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Don't they, though???

At least you can follow the train of the conversation here.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit