I have a concern about this forum

by palmtree67 176 Replies latest members private

• Titus
    Titus

Debator, you waste your time.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    IP address and internet protocols are very telling. Data architects can resolve these little idiosyncrasies. Being one has some uses if you wish to play silly games.

Personally I interpret this as a threat against users of this board. Just a word of advice; never assume you're the only one capable of playing such games.

W

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

debator,

**sigh** Have you read any of the comments here? Nobody has a problem with JW's being on the board. Are you honestly going to sit here and say Alice sounds the least bit sane to you? As was mentioned, many enjoyed when Reniaa and other JW's were posting here.

You mentioned before that I had singled you and Alice out in my first post. Actually if you go back and read it, you'll see no such thing.

You both singled yourselves out.

• Titus
    Titus

MODERATOOOOOOOOOOOOORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If somebody mentions IP addresses and other Internet Protocols again, I am leaving this forum - FOREVER!

• debator
    debator

Yes titus

I agree with you it certainly looks like I am. The inate bias against witnesses of most on here leaves little room for objectivity. Given that some on here are supposed to have been long time members of witnesses for a number of years, I am surprised there is not more understanding of the JW position.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Titus -- Will you please elaborate on your concerns regarding IP addreses, etc?

• Titus
    Titus

LWT, I know you worked in IT or Computer Department in Bethel.

Is it possible that Mods, Admin, or some posters here can see my IP address and trace my place of living?

• debator
    debator

Hi Palmtree

Like I said you personally come across as reasonable and understanding but some others seem to enjoy baiting Alice and waiting for her to bite, then calling her out for it. I do not find Alice insane when she debates a topic her points are long but right on the money.

It is overwhelmingly tempting to see some of the sweeping generalisations against witnesses on here and pick up on them. As well as the appeals to emotion.

You have to understand IMO witnesses are Jehovah's people and rightly so. I do not see them as the bad guys and will not defend them as if I am defending a bad guy. I am defending the good and truthful guys. But I appreciate and respect others do not feel that way on here but I expect the same level of respect for my opinion too.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

What is the IP thing Titus is screaming about?

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

We understand the JW position very well.

Better than you do most of the time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit