• dinah
    dinah

DaCheech:

Rammer Jammer

Yellow Hammer

Give 'em Hell Alabama!!!!!

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

"Also, she implied that she had only created another account this one time, in self-defense, basically.

Simon caught the other 2 identities."

He asked a question.

• dinah
  • palmtree67
    palmtree67

"When someone shows you what they are, believe them."

- a Portuguese proverb

• StAnn
    StAnn

Palmtree, if you're so concerned about civility on this forum, does this mean you're not going to call me and Intolerant Bigot anymore? I kind thought it was a little term of endearment and I got all warm and fuzzy inside when you called me that.

Don't you love me anymore???

StAnn

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

You're my favourite intolerant bigot, St.Ann!!

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

@ATJ:

I know that JW's, JW trolls, etc, can be very insulting and infuriating. I like to point out one thing, "we" apostates were the LAST to figure this out.

LOL, aint it the truth?!

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep
    I hereby declare this topic closed.
    Feel free to continue to discuss football on it.

You frustrating wench. That's not fair. I was just getting wound up. I wanted to have a turn. I like being abused by people with mental disorders. I take it as a complement.

New Zealand drew with the favorites, Italy. YeeHaa. For us, that is as much fun as a win.

(((())))

Chris

• mind blown
    mind blown

From experience, with Alice aka Naughty Rachel (though I do not know her personally) I have a real sense, she's somewhat mentally/emotionally stunted...

You can make a point spot on with her, then she'll change topic and start raging on about something completely "different"....it happens far too often......I do however, have personal experience with a family member who shows the same exact signs. It's called bi polar....they're also rageaholics who will run one ragged.....

On another site we FINALLY got it and ignored her .... SHE STOPPED POSTING....it's the most loving thing you can do....you cannot reason with her and she has intention of listening.... seriously!

Palmtree67.....I thank you for speaking up.....

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

StAnn spanked me a couple of days ago too mAlice, but I still think the sun shines out of her bum.

I can't say the same for you.

BTW, I have signed up at mAlice's favorite forum. Some interesting comments there.

Cheers

Chris

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit