I have a concern about this forum

by palmtree67 176 Replies latest members private

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

"You miss the point of this board Alice. We are not here to convince you of anything."

That hasn't been my experience.

• debator
    debator

Palmtree while I can simpathise with the viewpoint you express in your original post, you apparently have no propblem with people expressing open antipathy to witness posters and pulled up myself and alice for pointing this out.

I can confirm that Alice had has very nasty verbal attacks on various threads when she has simply answered the topic from a pro-witness standpoint. Is this okay to do to her?

• dinah
    dinah

Debator and Alice should just go "debate" together.

Is it not OBVIOUS they are here together? For reals.

Should I call the rest of the Werewolfer's back?

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

"Which is precisely why I rarely come here anymore."

Good for you!!! You won't find quality people in a mire. I should have never poked my nose in this dark abyss.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Which is my point, Dinah.

Your down to earth way of looking at things was very helpful to me when I started reading here.

If you don't post because you have moved on in your life, that's great. But I don't think people should stop posting because of ignorant, insensitive people.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Is it that time of month again?

• GromitSK
    GromitSK

People on this forum come from a wide range of backgrounds and with lots of different motivations as far as I can see. Ultimately the moderators will decide what is acceptable and what is not won't they? Compared with many forums there is a great deal of latitude to post on here which isn't a bad thing given the range of opinions. The best thing to do is to phrase questions carefully and expect some flack if you comment on a touchy subject.

In terms of the 'rudeness' or otherwise of posters: I don't see much difference from the norm across the internet (as far as I see it anyway). It is better to ignore rudeness than rise to it.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

There's at least seven million people who would agree with me.

Says who? We'd have to trust the WTB&TS. Their numbers only mean something to the snowed. Respectfully.

• dinah
    dinah
    "Which is precisely why I rarely come here anymore."
    Good for you!!! You won't find quality people in a mire. I should have never poked my nose in this dark abyss.

This DARK ABYSS kept me from killing myself your blind, ignorant, fool!

I rarely come here because of the Witnesses or whatever the fuck. I LOVE THE DARK ABYSS. I have made friends there that are real and true. When you be yourself and stop hiding beind a mask and let people get to know the "real" you.

Took me 20 years to find me. I pray to whatever is Holy it doesn't take you that long.

(Only one cuss word *pats self on back*)

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Your comment is less than credible cuz you're still here!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit