I have a concern about this forum

by palmtree67 176 Replies latest members private

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

LOL Debator, are you an active JW or not? LOL You do not want to answer that because you do not want to answer how you justify coming to an 'apostate' website. Someone like Titus has earned alot of respet her for being upfront and addressing that question directly. A vague background does not reveal identity.

• Titus
    Titus
    To be honest I was hoping for more biblical doctrinal debates from this forum and can only find threads with the usual EX-Jw topics that are pretty much of a sameness.

If you want biblical doctrinal debate - you can have it!

Debator, I wait for it from when I came here on this forum.

John 10:16 - "other sheep"

Would you like to talk about that?

• leavingwt
    leavingwt
    To be honest I was hoping for more biblical doctrinal debates from this forum and can only find threads with the usual EX-Jw topics that are pretty much of a sameness.

You are welcome to start threads for this purpose. We're ready.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

I have noticed that people get the responses they get, inline with the posts they post.

It's all well and good to see that you don't like the tone of posts to you, but what of your tone towards others?

When you join a forum and decide to be an active participant in discussions you must be prepared to have your beliefs questioned and when you defend them in a certain way, you will get resposes in kind.

If you defend your beliefs in a educated and polite manner, that is what you get back, most of the time and the opposire holds true.

Yes there are many that coem across as superiour and condesending on BOTH sides of the argument and if you don't like that, just make sure you are NOT one of them.

• finallyfree!
    finallyfree!

Everybody love everybody!! What's up with all the negative vibes!? And hard feelings? What would jesus think of y'all arguing amongst yourselves?

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

Even the apostles argued. Jesus loves us.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Good advice which I intend to use.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit