I have a concern about this forum

by palmtree67 176 Replies latest members private

• dinah
    dinah

DUH!

People started in on me the second I got here. Not everyone on here rude and profane. The dead girl was in response to people cussing me out and calling me human garbage. You DO NOT like Jehovah's Witnesses and I know it. Stop with the manipulation and I'll leave faster. People can say anything they want to me and I can say nothing in return. I'll finish out my course here and that will be it. All I learned here was I never want to be you people.

You started in here with an Agenda to get up back to "Mother"

Manipulation, gimme a break you stupid freak

(still no cuss words)

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

They couldn't do nothing if they did.

I think you're right.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

reniaa leave

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

"Manipulation, gimme a break you stupid freak"

Coming from someone who once bought into Jehovah's Witnesses sick superstitions.. kind-of poetic.

(no cuss words)

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

pot meet kettle

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

"ATJ, you are a horrible apostate."

"ATJ, your pure hatred of humanity is readily apparent in your posts. You left the religion, just leave, no need to comment."

Hey, listen, I am up for a good insult fest, when I was 5.

I don't know, nor do I honestly care, but if you really believe that a "troll" is posting here just to upset "everyone", and then lo and behold, "you" are upset, the "troll" won.

Remember, the troll is in his/her parents basement, in their bunny slippers, laughing hysterically at YOU, for being upset.

Just in case anyone takes a JW troll on an internet bored too seriously, here are a couple of friendly reminders.

JW's believe that only 144,000 will be floating with Jesus to judge the entire planets population, saving a little over 7 million JW and maybe, some sympathizers, since JW's "don't judge".

JW's believe that disagreeing internally with a current GB teaching, regardless of whether it will change or not, will result in you being cast out for merely mentioning it and staying with it if the elders ask you about it.

JW's are the only freaking group on earth who believe that ancient Jerusalem was destroyed in 607 BCE. EVERY, ALL, EVERY (did I mention every?) history book found in any school demonstrates that Jerusalem was destroyed in 587/586 BCE. Why? So they can prop up their idiotic coded formula that the last days began in 1914. What a joke.

What a joke!

I know that JW's, JW trolls, etc, can be very insulting and infuriating. I like to point out one thing, "we" apostates were the LAST to figure this out.

There are 310 million in the United States, over 7 billion in the world, and JW's only number 7 million, baptizing between 2-300,000 a year, only growing by a million close to every decade.

So breathe folks. You, (as in YOU) don't have the responsibility to "prove" JW's wrong. As in, really???

JW's can't prove a damn thing about what they believe, not one. So relax. Trolls upset, and that is what they do. Most people in the world don't take them seriously at all, their claims, their bullshit attempts at prophecy, and truthfully, I think its time we took a cue from our worldly brethren.

• dinah
    dinah

I'm being good. If Alice was at my door, I'd be cussing.

Congrats, Alice!! You've made me lose my manners on the next poor bastard that knocks on my door.

(One cuss word, that's gotta be alright)

• dinah
    dinah

Dammit, ATJ. I thought I could float to Jebus!!!!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Is bastard still a cuss word? Cus my mom's a literal bastard and I've said it to her face. Really, my mother is the result of a union between a married man and a babysitter.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Hi alice
    I have enjoyed your posts and I am very sure many non-posters have seen your sincere defence of witnesses and the unasked for verbal attacks this has gained you.
    I put forward one word of advice. Be careful how much personal info you express on here. The majority on here are EX-Jws and a few very militant ones too from what I can see . They would use this against you. The one worrying trend I see on this forum is to lump Jws together and paint them with broad, extremely negative, emotionally manipulative, generalistic strokes. /they are stoking up vulnerable ones that might feel inclinied to take this beyond a debate forum.
    Your sound fair words on various forums are a pleasure to read but like I said please be careful.

Debator, You just proved my point again. A personal message to another poster is better said in a pm. You have deliberately derailed and tried to hi-jack my topic. The only reason I can think that you did this, is to deliberately inflame others on this board. Please start your own topic, and post your concerns there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit