I have a concern about this forum

by palmtree67 176 Replies latest members private

• palmtree67
    palmtree67
    "Dinah above gives a good example of this. Her words show that the person themselves matters not at all to her except as a target for her to give "hell" too, She has already dehumanised them saying "they have no feelings" so to her they are no longer even human, which is actually scary."

Once again, this topic has been used to bash a fellow poster on a personal level, instead of posting to the actual topic.

Do you know Dinah personally? Then you have no right to infer her words in that one post reflect her personality.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Use the trolls. Keep them here for practicing your skills before you tackle your family members on a topic.

Good idea

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

"I hope no one posts on it, and it is largely ignored."

I wouldn't be bothered in the slightest. It's not a hard fast rule for me, but the internet is generally not a place I make friends for various reasons.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/education/7046986.stm

When online friends spell danger

http://web.pacific.edu/x4989.xml

• debator
    debator

I questioned the wording of her post that is not bashing?

Are you saying it is alright for her to "give them hell"(her words not mine) on here simply because they are witnesses?

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

alice

I've read horrible things on here I know are not true. There's nothing anyone can say that will ever convince me otherwise

I have to wonder why a person (who believes those 7 million people are right) is posting on a discussion board in direct opposition to all the counsel given by the WTS to not be here?

I just don't get it. Will someone explain this to me as if I was a 5 yr old?

• dinah
    dinah

SOOOOO,

We have Alice and Debator who signed up less about a week apart from each other.

Dinah above gives a good example of this. Her words show that the person themselves matters not at all to her except as a target for her to give "hell" too, She has already dehumanised them saying "they have no feelings" so to her they are no longer even human, which is actually scary.

Not scary at all. Once you have been there and don't wanna go back, you guys just can't believe it.

I thought I wanted to kick a Dub's ass, but I think I'm over it. I just simply don't care anymore.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

"but the internet is generally not a place I make friends for various reasons."

Again, my point - this thread is not about where we should find friends. So your links will undoubtedly be opened by NOBODY.

You clearly have nothing to add to this topic, Alice, you haven't been here long enough to notice any "flavour" change to the board.

Please move on.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I've read horrible things on here I know are not true. There's nothing anyone can say that will ever convince me otherwise

You miss the point of this board Alice. We are not here to convince you of anything.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Just for the record, I'm not about banning anyone from the board. Free speech and all....

But when someone shows up on various threads with clear intentions of derailing and insulting people and not really wanting to contribute anything of substance......

they are best ignored.

• dinah
    dinah

Which is precisely why I rarely come here anymore.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit