I have a concern about this forum

by palmtree67 176 Replies latest members private

• Vinny
    Vinny

Hi Palmtree,

I've been pretty busy enjoying my life after moving on from the JW life in a bubble world. So I'm not really around this place too often any longer. But if a JW shows up that needs to be SPANKED, just send me an email.

I can always find my paddle again.

For anybody that wants to be a JW I say good for you then. It's a free world. Go for it! Living in a little bubble of make believe is what some poor folks need.

But show up and tell me that this cult is the truth nonsense and expect to get BURIED for it.

Just ask Reniaa. Just ask Aleman. Just ask Thirdwitless and too many others to even count.

Just one WHIFF OF THIS EMBARRASING WORK OF ART TELLS IT LIKE IT IS: http://home.tiscali.nl/t661020/wtcitaten/part1.htm

That's the JW's BABY FOR LIFE!

Yep, God has sure been directing and feeding the JW's alright. For over 100 + years now!

Vinny

• Titus
  • fokyc
    fokyc

PalmTree67, I also have the same concerns about this forum, thanks for posting this.

It is very clear that Alice.in.Wonderland is just that, in a wonderland aka 'lah-lah land'.

I haven't understood one single post she has made,

she cuts and pastes all over the place and makes NO attempt to make that clear by any division.

In many ways she sounds just like my wife's CoBoE !

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

After page 4 I gave up on reading this ...Alice, please go take your meds.

• brinjen
    brinjen

Haven't been on here much at all in recent times so don't know much about alice.in.wonderland. She certainly seems quite argumentative as well as sulky and stubborn. The way she jumped straight on this thread as well as various comments she's made makes me think she is a troll... not to mention her interactions with the other poster (noticed that too Dinah).

"Having been out of the organisation for over 4 years and having finally released my kids from the hellish existence that is life as a JW, it struck me today how enjoyable our weekends are in comparison to when we were JW's.

Jehovah's Witnesses deprive children of a proper childhood in my opinion. It's criminal."

There are plenty of people that would find the above comments offensive, that's why I pinpointed these two comments. Sometimes what is offensive is a matter of perception. There's plenty of second opinions if they are needed. (outside this forum) I said this in response to it:

If everyone experienced this “hellish existence” as one of Jehovah's Witnesses there wouldn't be any. I was raised as a Witnesses and had I actually did what my parents asked, I'd be a much better adult. I took a wrong turn at the age of 15 moving in with my disfellowshipped mother. I could see through these damning expressions (hellish, criminal) and they didn't mean a thing to me after five seconds of thinking. It's interesting to see that if something “isn't for me” some people feel the need to ruin what isn't for them for everyone else. Good luck with that.

Typical example of why I don't bother too much with this board anymore... you can't express your opinion without offending someone and if this is said poster's idea of offensive... well... tardscratch

P.S... Dinah, only one cuss word? I'm sooo proud of you! hugs

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

"Having been out of the organisation for over 4 years and having finally released my kids from the hellish existence that is life as a JW, it struck me today how enjoyable our weekends are in comparison to when we were JW's.

Jehovah's Witnesses deprive children of a proper childhood in my opinion. It's criminal."

I would call these two statement quite accurate in describing the JW life and its effect on children.

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

Palm,

This caught my attention. You wrote:

"When I first started posting here, there were a couple of very outspoken JW apologists active on the board. While I often felt they were insensitive, didn't grasp the level of hurt experienced by others here, and frequently condescending in how they spoke to people here, they could hold their own in a debate and stay on topic."

Who are you talking about? I have yet to see such a thing.

Marvin Shilmer

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Marvin,

Reniaa was in full swing when I started reading here. While she was frustrating and often insensitive, she at least made her points fairly clear and I know lots here actually enjoyed debating with her.

I've seen others come and go, they usually can't hold their own point of view in a discussion, and that quickly becomes apparent, and they leave.

Alice appears to have a pretty serious mental illness and I don't think we're doing her any favors by engaging her.

I see she's still here raging at everybody, insulting and baiting. But I have bit for the last time on any of her lures.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Reniaa made her initial points clear...but once knocked down she would run and avoid...then rejoin trying to change the topic.

• debator
    debator

Is the only crime on here to be a JW apologist then?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit