I have a concern about this forum

by palmtree67 176 Replies latest members private

• snowbird
  • palmtree67
    palmtree67

Thank you, Isaac.

Yes, debator, that's what I meant by my statement.

I just don't feel your view is unbiased when you avoid reading anything critical of the religion. (Although you are here, I guess!)

And I don't agree with Alice's way of just saying everyone is lying about their experiences. Very rude and insensitive.

• Titus
    Titus

Thank you Syl!

Yes, actually, Ninja claimed that Artfuldodger and Cantleave are the same, and that Nugget and Looloo are the same.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

I believe Titus is who he claims to be. He was direct, upfront and explained what he believes and what he doubts. He did not dance around the issue of why he is here- on a website the org would consider apostate- as debator and AIW have done.

• Titus
    Titus

Thank you Isaac for your kind words.

And probably, that's why Debator, Bane and AIW shun me now.

Who cares!

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

No problem Titus. :)

• Titus
    Titus

Thank you, Non-Captive.

I will answer you soon.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Titus, you're a rare person, and that's a positive thing, not negative. Most JWs can't do what you do; they can't participate without feeling the persecution complex and other results of BITE control the Borg tries so hard to ingrain in the Witnesses.

The trolls, while annoying, are merely products of their indoctrination. It is important to realize that most of us here don't despise THEM, we despise THEIR TROLLING WAYS.

• Titus
    Titus

It is nice to hear that, MS. Thanks!

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

I agree, Titus. You were not one of the ones I was thinking of when I started this topic.

Neither was Alice the only one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit