I have a concern about this forum

by palmtree67 176 Replies latest members private

• Titus
    Titus

Somebody here did it. Ninja I think. He said that Cantleave and Nugget are the same person, I think... Did he really know that?

• debator
    debator

Hi Palmtree

what do mean by your last blank statement? It is very leading?

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Oh, ok thanks Titus for explaining. Weren't they married and both posted??? What is wrong with that?

• Titus
    Titus

How did Ninja know that?

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Debator, we have lived through it and experienced it first-hand. So we empathize and understand the JW position.

You have dodged the question of your experience and/or standing with the org.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt
    Is it possible that Mods, Admin, or some posters here can see my IP address and trace my place of living?

Your IP address alone provides limited information about your physical location.

You can read more about it, here:

Although your IP address provides a lot of information about your physical location including country and city it is unlikely to provide an accurate street address. You will notice that I used the word ‘unlikely'. The reason for this is that it is possible to obtain a longitude and latitude for Internet IP addresses. In a process called Reverse Geocoding it is possible to obtain an address from longitude and latitude.
    However, the longitude and latitude provided for Internet IP addresses is at present highly inaccurate at the street address level. The location given will normally be close by and may even be in your street but is highly unlikely to be your actually house number and street.
    Your Internet Service Provider (ISP) will have your street address on record but this information is not made public. You should however remember that should you break any laws online that the police can easily get your address from your ISP.

http://hubpages.com/hub/What-Does-Your-IP-Address-Reveal-About-You

• Titus
    Titus

Thank you LWT.

However, I live in a country, which is as big as one street of the New York City (4 millions people). So, IP address, actually reveals everything in that case.

Did Nnja really trace IP addresses somehow?

• leavingwt
    leavingwt
    Did Nnja really trace IP addresses somehow?

I don't know anything about this.

• Titus
  • not a captive
    not a captive

Titus, I'm sending you a pm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit