Are you an active Jw or an ex-jw?

by XPeterX 199 Replies latest watchtower bible

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Little Boy, you also know that if you actually were the active witness you say you are (which you likely are not) you have disassociated yourself by your actions of coming to an apostate website and conversing with apostates. Ok, you can go back to play now.

• Titus
    Titus
    Um...Titus....You say you are an active witness....Turn that highpowered logic to yourself got it? Your name is Titus and have some kind of General´s picture in your avatar. I am SO assured that is your real name too...Hi pot....This is kettle...YOU ARE BLACK!

You have very bad attitude, my brother!

And it is not General on the avatar, but Marshal.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Jookbeard, probably someone who never was allowed to get baptized but still believes in the org...and he has some issues that he is letting loose on here.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Bane said:

Stonewall, So this teenager as you call me has gotten you all riled up that you can´t stay away from this topic. Why don´t you DA yourself then? Chicken? Be a man! Your insidious poisen is bound to affecting someone. Hope your family doesn´t have to go through this! You guys talk tough about the society but you are not grownup enough to leave it. What a bunch of hypocrites. Then when you DO leave it, you talk about it for years...So sad.

My reply: Little boy, go tell your elders (that is, if you are the active JW you say you are) that you are here. LOL Come on, whatcha afraid of little boy??

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Actually Little Boy, (assuming the story of your dad is true- I doubt it even is) yes your dad committed suicide. if your mom went along with it she is an accessory to murder...and so are you! I think your story is made up though.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

suicide is a sad stigma for any family to have to cope with sadly families of The WTS have to deal with this worldwide , suicide seems to be an issue they deal with, luckily God does not feel the same way

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Ok I know Jookbeard. It is caused by the hopelessness drilled into members for not being able to measure up to the WT standards the JW must meet to have the orgs approval- which in the JWs mind = God's approval.

• Titus
    Titus

BANE, now seriously - are you willing to have a serious conversation about one Biblical issue? That one Biblical issue is the reason why I am here. Would you like to talk about that? It is about John 10:16.

Few months ago, one poster came here, he was JW apologist (others will probably remember him - exjwsdoesnthaveanorganization........ or smthng....), and when I wanted to converse with him about that, he left the forum.

After that, I am sick of you apologist! Do you understand that you are....... you look like idiots! Don't you realize that? Shhh... You only copy-paste some articles, paragraphs, and something........... Do you have YOUR OWN BELIEFS? (1 Thessalonians 5:21)

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Like you said, this is a lifesaving work here in educating others of the errors of the WT. People such as 'Bane' provide excellent cases in point for lurkers to see the lack of reasoning, as well as blind allegiance which afflicts members...as well as the shallow and unsubstantiated 'answers' the org provides on an array of issues.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Bane said:

Issac, do you know what an EDIT button is? See you can edit your posts and condense your thoughts into a paragraph at a time instead of making 5,000 posts per page. It is a lifesaving work huh? No...Coast Guards are lifesavers....Doctors are lifesavers...To equate mocking Bible teachings to lifesaving is HILARIOUS! Ohhh...Issac....More unloving stuff. What to expect from an idiotic apostate. I am an accomplice to murder now...Oh yeah...Would love to be an apostate...Because they offer SO much more! Like ridicule and terrible comments like this. You are not helping anyone to your cause jackanapes. Keep being nasty though. You show your true colors. I DENIED my father blood because that is what his wishes were. I held my head high. Or didn´t you read Acts? You know...Not taking blood and all that. Not even eating it? Yeah let´s just AVOID that command of God shall we? Do you want a cafeteria approach to the Bible Issac? You pick and choose what you like right? I don´t even think you believe in ANY part of it though.

My reply: Little Boy, showing the WT teachings to be wrong and the org to be a cult is not mocking Bible teachings. It is the org that mocks Bible teachings to their own self-interests. Awakening others to the org is lifesaving. Your captive mind can not see that though. So you killed your father??? Or at least went along with it??? Shame on you! I read and understand Acts very well and have already explained it to you in this thread. I read the whole Bible, unlike the WT pick and chose and use out of context 'proof texts'.

And as I am sure you well-know, being the active JW you are, talking to an 'apostate' such as me is a dfing offense. Go play now little boy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit