Do any of you still believe in 'Hellfire'? heh

by theMadJW 277 Replies latest watchtower bible

• shamus100
    shamus100

MadJW,

You have hurt the monkey. If you come near me I shall rip your face off. I am off to my corner to weep.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

I'm cowering under the bed...

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

I personally do not believe in hellfire...however, we will only know for sure after we die. The way I look at it is like this: As long as I am finding favor in God's eyes, I have nothing to fear.

It is what it is...no one really knows for sure...if there is a hellfire, then it must be JUST because God is a JUST God. If theres not, then that is JUST too. It will be what God sees fit for it to be, regardless of what you, or I want to believe it to be.

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Madjw you said:

HMMMMM! As soon as a Truth comes up, no one responds....

My reply:

What kind of 'truth'? Past truth? Present truth? Current truth? Old truth? Changing truth? Sorry but there are so many different kinds of truths in the WT I am not sure what type you are referring to. Please explain.

• shamus100
    shamus100

I'm cowering under the bed...

As well you should be. http://youtube.ca/watch?v=wgS0KgT5APc

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

LL- NOTHING would be "just" about torturing- ESPECIALLY forever. Nothing to BE afraid of- except the execution of the wicked.

Isaac- I agree, and refer to REAL truth.

Shamus- how do you get online in the asylum?

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

ok, the MadJW. From where do you seek this real truth? Do you believe this comes thru one visible, earthly channel?

• shamus100
    shamus100

Shamus- how do you get online in the asylum?

I'm posting from the SanDiego Zoo, you buffoon!

Kiss me!

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Isaac- the WTBS is motivated by SOMEONE to promulgate what the Bible really teaches...for the MOST part! The own personal OPINON on what the prophecies mean go WITH it. As with ANY teachings from ANY group, one must seperate fact from fiction.

I have TRIED to find evidence the Bible is just a collection of fairy tales from the imagination of several cultures- and continually find the OPPOSITE! Seriously! If I were to stop being a part of my brotherhood- it would NOT bother me in the least....IF the Bible or our understanding of it proved to be false!

YES! There are a lot of goofy things my brotherhood does sometimes, and believes regarding SOME of the prophecies. I don't follow their lead there!

• cantleave
    cantleave

I have TRIED to find evidence the Bible is just a collection of fairy tales from the imagination of several cultures- and continually find the OPPOSITE!

Give me an example MadJW.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit