Do any of you still believe in 'Hellfire'? heh

by theMadJW 277 Replies latest watchtower bible

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Smooth deversions- and only the gullible let videos do there speaking. thinking.

In order to learn ANYTHING, one must stop using and thinking churchese...

Dead means DEAD- not living in another form.

Resurrection means being brought back to life- not changing forms.

Destruction means being DESTROYED, not being preserved and eternally tortured....

• Chalam
    Chalam

Maybe you will like my post here :) http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/bible/191589/13/Most-Ignored-Scriptures-by-JWs

Matthew 22:31-32 (New International Version)

31 But about the resurrection of the dead—have you not read what God said to you, 32 'I am the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob'? He is not the God of the dead but of the living."

And this one

Hebrews 11:4 (New International Version)

4 By faith Abel offered God a better sacrifice than Cain did. By faith he was commended as a righteous man, when God spoke well of his offerings. And by faith he still speaks, even though he is dead.

And these

John 11:25-26 (New International Version)

25 Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; 26 and whoever lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?"

Blessings,

Stephen

• Twitch
    Twitch

yawn

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Those of you that left should at least be grateful for the insight into the Bible you were given (even if seeing things in people that disturbed you); look at the coprolite the churches dish out.

3 Sadistic Lords that burn the majority of Mankind alive FOREVER!

• designs
    designs

The 21st century has some Ball and Chains to the Dark Ages.

But there's Hope

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Very cryptic, Designs!

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

TheMadJW:

Those of you that left should at least be grateful for the insight into the Bible you were given (even if seeing things in people that disturbed you); look at the coprolite the churches dish out.

3 Sadistic Lords that burn the majority of Mankind alive FOREVER!

My reply: As opposed to 9 old dudes who burn any of 6 million people worldwide now in the current, and sentence to an eternity of soul sleep?

• designs
    designs

Isaac,

There certainly is psychological damage from the belief in a God who puts people down like a dog in the second death, as we were taught, but it pales in comparison to the Hell Fire doctrine and the massive real damage done to humanity by this gross idea.

Having gone to enough Churches in the past ten years to see what's going on for myself I'm convinced of the delusional nature of religion in America.

Dark Age Catholics, Fundamentalists, Muslim, Hindus etc., their advocates should be ashamed.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Unbelievable!

Do you whine when the government does it- otr would you prefer them to perform Nazi torture on them?

AND execution vs ETERNAL TORTURE? Only the mind-dead would make such a comparison....

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Besides- you have forgotten almost all: Jesus said the unless those days were CUT SHORT...

NO fleash would be saved- so mankind would have wiped HIMSELF out.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit