Do any of you still believe in 'Hellfire'? heh

by theMadJW 277 Replies latest watchtower bible

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

HMMMMM! As soon as a Truth comes up, no one responds....

yawn

• shamus100
    shamus100

Do you frighten easily, love? Don't fear me... come kiss me. Kiss the monkey love.

• shamus100
    shamus100

I see that you are still frightened. Trust the monkey. Kiss me! Come to me love... kiss the monkey. Come to me. Do not let your fear get hold of you,,,, come to the monkey.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Most truly I say to you, in the new system of things, you shall play with us simbians. Do not be frightened, for it would be a sin against Jehovah to be fearful of me.

Come to me love... do not question, just come plant one on my lips. Just look at me... I'm adorable!! Come to me love.... kiss the monkey. We will play together in paradise, and you can give me a bannana.

Kiss the monkey.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Come now love....

• shamus100
  • shamus100
    shamus100

Come now... I see you looking at me.

Why are you frightened?

Here's what I want you to do. I want you to come close to me and give me a kiss. Kiss me... kiss the monkey.

But remember, you must come much much closer love.... closer please.... CLOSER.... yes, that's it love. Don't be frightened...

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

LOLOLOLOLOLOLO!

• shamus100
    shamus100

Why is this funny? The monkey does not like being laughed at, unless I'm performing tricks.

Now come plant one on my lips, love... KISS ME! Come much closer love... closer please... CLOSER...

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAA!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit