Do any of you still believe in 'Hellfire'? heh

by theMadJW 277 Replies latest watchtower bible

• hopeful4eva
    hopeful4eva

Oh My GAWD!! I am going back to the JW's ...theMadJW has reformed me!! I see the error of my ways!!! You are such a loving Person I have no doubt... you must in high standing with your KH of LOVING people. I am sure Jehovah is so happy that you have come on this site to JUDGE us all and tell us how wrong we all are. Bless you!!! You are the best Witness a person could ask for...you have touched us. May you not be judged as you judge us.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    It's purpose was to scare people to church, and to control them.

Good thing JWs don't resort to such manipulative tactics.

• mindmelda
    mindmelda

You mean this:

Nah, hon...That's obviously photoshopped.

• mindmelda
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    That They (Trinity) are burning billions alive...FOREVER? With worms that live forever gnawing on them?.....MadJW

"Hell Worms?"..

What religion teaches,there are "Hell Worms?"

LOL!!..

Next it will be..The WBT$ gives away Free Bibles..

...................... ...OUTLAW

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

"That is why of ALL the False Dogmas of ALL Religion- it is the most obscene...It's purpose was to scare people to church, and to control them."

Really? You cannot be serious. How can you not see that Armageddon is to JWs as hellfire is to other religions? JWs fear armageddon like church folks fear hell.

• sir82
    sir82
    It's purpose was to scare people to church, and to control them.

Which of course is completely and utterly 180 degrees different than the JW message that Jesus Christ will "soon" come a-ridin' down from heaven on a white horse shooting flaming arrows through the eyeballs of the 99.9% of the human population that are not JWs at the time of Armageddon....unless of course they become baptized JWs beforehand, and don't become "inactive" thereafter.

• JWoods
    JWoods
    and don't become "inactive" thereafter.

And, of course, don't troll apostate websites.

• chickpea
    chickpea

t'was my catholic upbringing that brought
    me terrors of hell and his little brother
    purgatory... so the JW blah blah about
    eternal separation was a real "whew"....

i entertain fewer and fewer delusions these days...

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

Well MadJW, as far as I'm concerned the notion of hellfire makes as much sense as the idea that a woman is spiritually weak because she shows up in a denim skirt to tour bethel...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit