If God Truly Cared About People Wouldn't He DO SOMETHING By Now?

by minimus 392 Replies latest jw friends

• littlebird
    littlebird

Tell that to the blind children who are blind because a parasite lives in the river that they get their drinking water from. I'm sure that they will be happy that they have free will and god is not interfering with their rights. Again, I reinterate, this life is not all there is. While you're here pretending to be a "happyguy" They are most likely in heaven enjoying eternity. Geesh. And since you're so concerned for them get your butt away from the computer, buy the medication and get it down there. Or are you waiting for someone else to do it, like God or the government?

We are in a fallen world, crap happens, he does give us guidelines or instructions to live by that will make our lives better and for us to make other lives better. And he will take care of all wickedness in armegedon. He is doing something, what are YOU doing?

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

I think many of you guys should become Taoists, you'be much happier !

LOL !

;)

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

I'm not sure who littlebird is talking to.

• littlebird
    littlebird

Hi dd, primarily "happyguy", "minimus" & touching a bit on snotrag's comment.

• minimus
    minimus

Littlebrain is talking to you, Deputy Dog!

This thread is not about what "YOU" are doing. It's about what "GOD" is doing to stop all the wickedness and distress. He has the power to do so. He just fails to do so. THAT is the point!

• littlebird
    littlebird

Again, he is doing something, just not what you want or how you want it. If you only wanted just athiest answers, then directyour questions to them. You're name calling does nothing to demonstrate your point of view.

• minimus
    minimus

Littlebird, I just couldn't resist. My bad. BTW, I'm not an athiest. I have expressed my point of view numerous times. "Again, he is doing something"....huh? What is he doing to stop wickedness like HE says he would do???

• littlebird
    littlebird

Im sorry, Im relatively new to the board and I misunderstood. I haven't seen many of your posts. I think he uses people, but for the most part, doesnt directly stop bad things, I accept that I may be wrong. Im still on my journey trying to figure things out. This is what I think as of right now. If you have the time please pm me about your thoughts, again, I apologize.

• minimus
    minimus

Littlebird, it's all good. I think we're all on a journey. Lately, I have been thinking of this subject which I know is milleniums old. It just has been hitting me more that God is not active at all in stopping things that supposedly he could, Like I said before, if I saw you drowning, begging for help to save your life and I simply did nothing, it would seem wrong, even if I knew you'd be in a better place after all. When you see little kids tortured and sexually molested and God knows about it but because it's not time, he refuses to do anything about it, it seemds morally wrong.

• littlebird
    littlebird

I see your point. Maybe there are greater reasons why he can't. Not that he cant physically, but cant for some other reason. I don't know, but am anxious to hear other responses.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit