If God Truly Cared About People Wouldn't He DO SOMETHING By Now?

by minimus 392 Replies latest jw friends

• Lillith26
    Lillith26

If your avatar that you have now was in place I swear I would have tried to hit on you instead of correct you or teach you even though I'm guessing that I'm 30 years your senor.

LOL

For that comment- your very forgiven

• smiddy
    smiddy

I have just come in on this post and addmittedly no tread through all the previous posts,however satan the devil is the father of the lie and original deceiver of humankind,what suffering has he gone through these past 6000 + yrs??? bugger all !!!Their is no bible god,it`s all a man made con to control and regulate the masses.The bible regulates a % of the population with christendom, Islam regulates a % Judaism another % of the population,India`s religions control another %,chinese religions another % Buhdism another% taoism another% and whatever goddamned else is out their. It`s all a matter of control over the population.Going back to the beginning of my post if satan was the cause of all this why hasn`t he gone through any of the suffewring that humans have endured these past 6 centuries.(remember he still had access to the presence of God in the heavenly realm thousands of years later ref. Job ) No the God of the bible does not exist.

smiddy

• Mad Dawg
    Mad Dawg

IF GOD WERE A LOVING GOD, WHY DOES HE DO NOTHING ABOUT MY INGROWN TOENAIL!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit