Jehovah's Witnesses---A Cult or Not?

by minimus 160 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Minimus..

Actually..

Brown Boy/Son of Man..

Would fit in perfectly with the WBT$ Governing Body..

The Governing body accepted Chitty and Greenlee`s..

Why not Brown Boy!..He`s Gay,Crazy..

And..

Probably much more fun at Dinner Partys..

.................... ...OUTLAW

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

I remember the Watchtower QFR lamenting how they couldn't execute a wrongdoer like in the good old days. Now the laws of the land only allow them to disfellowship.

I am not certain what a QFR is but the statement of one person if it applies does not reflect that of the W.T.S.

In The Middle East you are beheaded or put to death in some fashion if you are labeled an infidel or apostate.

"you will hate one another and kill one another"

Does that refer to the W.T.S. or those in the Middle East?

A cult or not a cult, who is to say?

GOD, that is who

t.f.d.s.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Yes, Jehovah's Witnesses are an abusive cult, and I don't require the agreement of any piece of shit troll.

W

• minimus
    minimus

FF, as usual, you have a way with words.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

"Oh, you are in soooo much trouble now.

Sic him, Mrs. J."

It's alright Palm, SOB is nothing but a bigoted self aggrandizing little troll who has the audacity to try and place his sorry ass at the right hand of God at the same time admitting to gay and possible pedophile tendancies and on top of all that complaining about the skanky women he keeps poking because that's all his sorry ass can get and on some deseperate level believes that's all he deserves.

He ain't worth spitting on.

*dusts hands*

P.S. the slam wasn't intended for any gays on the board. I have a soft spot for my gay brothers and sisters.

• minimus
    minimus

Mrs. J, leave the FDS alone!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

lol, wrong topic

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

Just for the record, I am not a bigot, I am not gay, I am not a pedophile, I am not at the right hand of GOD, and do not date skanky women. Anything contrary to this is defamation and could be upheld in the Highest Court In The Universe........GOD's

I despise and hate what GOD hates so if you judge me you judge me, you judge The Almighty GOD as well. And who are any of you to judge?

t.f.d.s.

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

Gee, I sure raise the roof don't I lol............

• minimus
    minimus

SOM, do you dress in drag?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit