Jehovah's Witnesses---A Cult or Not?

by minimus 160 Replies latest jw friends

• AwSnap
    AwSnap

This is the first time I've checked out this thread. I see 881 other people have too...I wondered "wow, what's so interesting about that one?"

Ohhhhh, now I see. SOB SOM does not seem for real...why humor him/her?

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

SOM, do you dress in drag?

No, of course not m&m. Not even on Halloween lol.

I am real as real will ever get Awsnap.......I even scare myself

t.f.d.s.

• AwSnap
  • Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    I am not at the right hand of GOD

Damn right you're not! My right hand is operating my mouse.

W

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

Damn right you're not! My right hand is operating my mouse.

W

Well hello GOD, now at least I have something to look at when we speak.......so tell me, how much longer?

t.f.d.s.

• minimus
    minimus

So what about the Diana impersonation??

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

And a drag queen to boot...lol

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    I am not certain what a QFR is but the statement of one person if it applies does not reflect that of the W.T.S.

How easily you make a conclusion without even knowing what QFR is.

QFR = Questions from Readers. You know that column in the frickin WATCHTOWER MAGAZINE? The same publication that is supposed to dispense holy wisdom from Jehovah? Certainly THAT doesn't reflect the thought of the WTS, does it.

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

Here we are laughing all together in unison. The funniest part of all of this which "we" acknowledged is that what I write is all "TRUE". The bird with a santa clause hat whom GOD hates (santa not the bird) is different then what my visions are. But GOD could place Himself in anything, even a tree or even a vacuum cleaner lol. HE is very humorous you know.

t.f.d.s.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    A cult or not a cult, who is to say?
    GOD, that is who

No, humans are to say. The same humans that invented the word "cult" and its corresponding definition.

Now, if you want to say that God wants such a religion, and those tactics to be used to control his "followers", then fine. That's a different argument. And more evidence that the God of the bible is one nasty mofo.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit