Jehovah's Witnesses---A Cult or Not?

by minimus 160 Replies latest jw friends

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

Question SOM, are you saying that GOD sucks when he places himself in a vacuum cleaner? [some dumb guy]

Clearly I did not say that otherwise there would be written words. Why are you so stupid? I can hear a voice through the sound of the vacuum cleaner. This happens when I vacuum my automobile. GOD's person eminates from whereever HE places Himself.......it is hillarious ! ! !

t.f.d.s.

• Goshawk
    Goshawk

Mrs J.

Think Scary Movie, vacuum scene ....

Oh God, Oh God, OH GOD...

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

Why would God place himself in a vacuum cleaner? [Mrs. Jones]

To be funny. Not everything I do is based upon badness. I have a mixture of everything including humor.

t.f.d.s.

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

Well, have to go tend to some things........have a good one meanwhile

Estephan

• Goshawk
    Goshawk

Hmmm posts not showing up.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I have to look that scene up...maybe it's on Youtube

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    If you allow an organization to control you, my friend you have a problem and cannot think for yourself. Putting on a "new" personality is what Christianity is all about. Once you agree on one thing you become unified so in that sense they are unified.

You really know nothing of cults. It's not about "allowing" yourself to be put under their control. No one chooses to be put under a cult's mind control influence.

And you think JWs can think for themselves? Funny how that could possibly work, since independent thought is considered a Satanic trait. All JWs must think exactly the same -- who thinks for themselves?

This is true, if they hide the wrongdoing they then become responsible. But this has to be proven in a court of law. And if there exists a court case in which this has been proven then someone proved their case.

So the testimony of thousands upon thousands of victims means nothing to you? The elders hide the criminal act because, like most JWs, they are paranoid about the organization getting any sort of bad publicity. They hide it by threatening the victim with disfellowshipping. The perpetrator is protected. All in the name of protecting the image of the organization. Is that the sign of an organization doing what God would want?

• Stealth
    Stealth

SOM;

Next time your talking with God, would you ask him why the other 95% of humans that he talks to personally he tells them to kill someone?

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

SOM;

Next time your talking with God, would you ask him why the other 95% of humans that he talks to personally he tells them to kill someone?

Give me an example and I will........however, my time is limited so I will not do extensive research in regards to any matter.

t.f.d.s.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit