Jehovah's Witnesses---A Cult or Not?

by minimus 160 Replies latest jw friends

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

So the testimony of thousands upon thousands of victims means nothing to you? The elders hide the criminal act because, like most JWs, they are paranoid about the organization getting any sort of bad publicity. They hide it by threatening the victim with disfellowshipping. The perpetrator is protected. All in the name of protecting the image of the organization. Is that the sign of an organization doing what God would want?

Either bring before a worldly court of law or allow GOD to take care of it. HE knows what all has to be Judged. And you talk of these occurance yet you provide no proof. So how am I to look at it in order to make a determination? I know how an organization reacts when there is a law suit pending against them. They become the most ruthless criminals ever. I am not saying that it applies in the cases you mentioned, however I am aware of the practices of "ungodly" attorneys. I hate them with a passion and GOD will bring them all to justice.

t.f.d.s.

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

Dear:

[X] Clueless Newbie

[] Loser

[X] Brainwashed Troll

[ X] Holier Than Thou Watchtowerite

[ ] Spammer

[ ] 13 year old l337 d00d

[ ] Clueless Flamer

[ ] Whiner

[X] Book Taught Loony

You Are Being Flamed Because:

[X] You posted a stupid apologetic thread that was doused in bad reasoning and WT society buzzwords, resulting in nothing more than making us amazed at your ignorance and irritating us at the same time.

[] You posted a personal attack against a mod

[X] You should have used the Search Feature

[X] You claimed we were lying even though we presented sufficient and well-documented evidence proving our point

[ ] You personally attacked a regular poster in a heinous manner (I.E. making fun of a Silent Lamb, etc.)

[ ] You can't flame worth crap

[X] You posted a "Sky is falling, the system is going to end, you're going to be dead soon if you're not repentant" thread

[ ] You resurrected a long dead, stupid thread

[ ] You posted a "YOU ALL SUCK" message

[X] You flamed someone and got burnt

[ ] You typed in text/leet speak

[X] You posted false information then refused to back it up.

[ ] You posted a video/site we've all seen a thousand times before on your first post.

In Punishment, You Must:

[X] Go to college and learn how to think logically (But don't tell your elders)

[X] Stop posting and go to your meeting. You're too dull to flame against us so you might as well go back to your intellectual echo chamber. (Too many big words for you?)

[X] Actually post something relevant

[ ] Read the Damn FAQ

[X] Go to your room with no supper

[X] Apologize to everybody on this forum (except Avashai, who loves it!)

[ ] All of the above

[X] Stand in the corner and read http://quotes.watchtower.ca till you die of boredom

[X] Take a shower with a blowdryer

In Closing, I'd Like to Say:

[X] Learn to type using ALL the correct letters, also, learn how to spell.

[X] Welcome to irrelevancy.

[ ] Smelling gasoline isn't worth losing your brain cells over.

[ ] Press Alt and F4

[ ] Can I have your stuff?

[X} Don't let the door hit you in the butt.

[X] All your base are belong to us. Go every Zig.

[ ] All of the above

The preceding Forum Form Flame was constructed for use on people not worthy

of actual thought or effort in being flamed. People so ignorant that a

simple copy/paste and a few check marks is all that's necessary to properly

relay the flamer's contempt for the flamee.

You have been identified as such a person and as such, this flame

was brought to you in under 10 seconds.

• minimus
    minimus

Cold Red, I agree with u 100%.

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

Cold Red, I agree with u 100%.

So you've been flamed m&m dude? Gee how does it feel? I am assuming it's you m&m guy (I know the 7up dot or whatever. Rainman did not address it to anyone else so therefore it defaults to the author of this thread......you
  • mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Coldrain, I love the flame note. Very appropriate.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

Coldrain, I love the flame note. Very appropriate.

Yea, but poor minimus, I feel sorry for him
  • ESTEE
    ESTEE

Oh yeah...it's a CULT!

I thought everyone knew.

ESTEE

• Caedes
    Caedes

SOM,

About four years ago you were claiming it was the end of the world whilst posting as 'Elijah'

what happened? Did god postpone things again?

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/99774/1/Earthquake-in-the-Middle-East-Urgent

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

The "End Times" is considered the end of the world, and it has been taking place according to what has been written. And after the "Good News" of The Kingdom has been preached throughout the entire inhabited earth, then the end will come.......

Only Jesus Christ and the twelve apostles have authority to preach because they know the complete "Truth". Any religion that says GOD is going to destroy the wicked at Armagedon are misleading the people. Jesus Christ is our savior,not destroyer.

t.f.d.s.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit