Jehovah's Witnesses---A Cult or Not?

by minimus 160 Replies latest jw friends

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

SOM: "Don't believe what your husband tells you."

Oh, you are in soooo much trouble now.

Sic him, Mrs. J.

It will be proven without a doubt. I did not write that on my own.
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Why are you people still argueing with "Son of Man"..

I`ve told you who he is..

He`s been on the board for dam near as long as I`ve been here..

Under numerous names..

He`s Crazy..

Harmless,but still Crazy..

LOL!..

....................... ...OUTLAW

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

I guarantee you, I am "NOT" harmless. I carry the strength of The Almighty GOD. At any rate, I have other things to accomplish, like take down the judges upon the earth under authority of GOD of course.......have a great day

t.f.d.s.

• minimus
    minimus

Son of Man, aka TFDS, wants to defend the Witnesses. He says they're not a cult. OK. Since they're not a cult and he is The Faithful & Discreet Slave, why respond to his remarks? He KNOWS even the Witnesses would have nothing to do with him. They shun him for his apostasy among other things.

One thing that strikes me about cults, in general, is how they try to make you stay through intimidation and fear, just like JWs.

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

Son of Man, aka TFDS, wants to defend the Witnesses. He says they're not a cult. OK. Since they're not a cult and he is The Faithful & Discreet Slave, why respond to his remarks? He KNOWS even the Witnesses would have nothing to do with him. They shun him for his apostasy among other things.

One thing that strikes me about cults, in general, is how they try to make you stay through intimidation and fear, just like JWs.

I will accomplish what you all cannot. I will remove the governing body, for they claim my title. This is what you all want correct? And this is why I was sent to you because you stand up for truth.......have a good day M&M guy or whomever you are.

t.f.d.s.

• minimus
    minimus

JWs actually believe God has entrusted THEM (only) with the sacred secrets of truth. Ultimately, if you do not accept the Watchtower's view of Truth (although said "truth" might change), you will die. The kicker is, even if they acknowledge that they were wrong, you cannot disagree with them until THEY say you can...."Cult" anybody??

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Minimus..

It`s more likely they shun him because he`s a Gay,Female Impersonator..

He`s probably very entertaining..He Does Diana Ross..

S.O.M..

Do you have any Video of you doing Diana Ross?

You`d score more points here,being who you are..

You never made it as Jesus..

The F.D.S is`nt going to fly..

Entertain us with a little talent..

Diana Ross would be good..

.................... ...OUTLAW

• minimus
    minimus

I remember the Diana Ross thing.

Maybe the Governing Body really is one big drag queen, huh?

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

If you disagree with the W.T.S. walk away and it is over with. If you believe something different tell your family members who are J.W.'s and let them decide what they want to believe. How difficult is that? Does the W.T.S. behead you if you walk away from their belief? What prevents you from walking away? Not s single this as I can see it. Let no person ever rule your household that is up to you.

Outlaw you are so silly, so silly..........

t.f.d.s.

• minimus
    minimus

I remember the Watchtower QFR lamenting how they couldn't execute a wrongdoer like in the good old days. Now the laws of the land only allow them to disfellowship.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit