To Angel Eyes & Other WT Apologists

by snowbird 136 Replies latest jw friends

• bluecanary
    bluecanary

I like Brin's anecdote, too. I honestly don't know what I would have done in that situation. I'm kind of sad I won't find out.

• brinjen
    brinjen

I should prolly mention the training was conducted by one of the top bosses of the store... so when he asked us to crush the sculpture, many felt they had to. There were a lot of apologetic faces afterwards.

I was one of the 3 btw...

• snowbird
    snowbird

That's what I thought.

Sylvia

I should prolly mention the training was conducted by one of the top bosses of the store...
  • Butterflyleia85
    Butterflyleia85

Gees AE what have you said?? I never once witnessed her be cruel!!

Maybe she has offended some being niave but i seriously have never see words written out in cruelity!!

But yeah brinjen made a good point, I liked that one. Respecting others beleifs, feels, and faith...

What is cruelity in the boards eyes? Is it more like mockery?

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Butterfly; she clearly upset Mouthy and has since refused to make an apology which I think is disgraceful and she should be ashamed of herself.

• greenie
    greenie

Just another thought on Brinjen's anecdote, just to TRULY gauge human response, how many people do you think would have crushed their own statue had the big boss told them too? I bet just as many if not more. Just saying, for myself personally, I would've felt more comfortable crushing my own sculpture than someone else's.

This topic also reminds me that with all people we can stand to be a little kinder. I know as a non-Dub with questions I've had some pretty harsh - I would say at times unkind - responses to my explained situations. I try to take it with a grain of salt because I know many on here have had such intensely bad experiences with the religion and that's where they're acting from. In general everyone's been kind and informative though.

• undercover
    undercover

I can't believe this much time and energy is being wasted on the actions of one troll

• brinjen
    brinjen
    how many people do you think would have crushed their own statue had the big boss told them too? I bet just as many if not more.

I'm thinking the same greenie. I think a lot too didn't realise the exercise ended with the crushing part... they were expecting another step afterwards.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

U/C very true

• snowbird
    snowbird
    I can't believe this much time and energy is being wasted on the actions of one troll

That one person's actions caused grief to another person who thought I was enabling her.

I felt a need to clear up things - hopefully.

Sylvia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit