To Angel Eyes & Other WT Apologists

by snowbird 136 Replies latest jw friends

• AGuest
    AGuest

May you have peace!

I'm sorry, but I sincerely don't understand (I really don't "run" that deep, dear one - ). I think your post said it wonderfully (though, please note, that even if I didn't I most assuredly wouldn't have said so to you)... and had I seen it before I posted I most probably would have refrained (no need to be redundant). But I didn't... and so posted what I did.

If anyone (including you) takes offense at what I posted... I would say, first, my sincere apologies, as there there was absolutely NO offense intended; second, I would refer such one (including you) to the words of Ecclesiaste 7:9, and ask that they (and you) not be in such a hurry to take offense as, again, none was intended, and finally, as Paul is reported to have said:

"Well, then, have I become your enemy... because I tell you the TRUTH?" Galatians 4:16

Take it for what it's worth, dear YKnot and, again peace to you!

YOUR servant, and a slave of Christ,

SA

• yknot
    yknot

HUGS -Shel....nothing but HUGS

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

thankyou ynot....yes clearly I apologised and yet still some choose to be petty..thats fine but thankyou and snowbird for your loyalty and understanding.

• snowbird
    snowbird
    thankyou and snowbird for your loyalty and understanding.

Come here, up close!

Sylvia

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

i'll heal.....my chin is extremely tough :)

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Whatever your decision, please refrain from making light of the experiences of others. This is a place for healing, commiseration, and sympathy. The majority of us have seen through the shiny facade of the WT, and don't want to hear what a wonderful organization it is, because, truth be known, the WT is anything but wonderful!

This was the whole problem I had with Reniaa. I skimmed past most of her rantings. That is until I saw her unload on people in a thread about child abuse and JW's. She made small the abuse by the WTBTS policies of children and the resulting destruction it causes in people's lives. She was insensitive to a cruel degree, which caused me to speak up and encourage that the mods put some limits on her posting.

One reason I have become disappointed with the current JWN is that it seems that the Reniaas, and x's who enjoy verbal bullying, have taken over the forum. They've set an unpleasant spirit going here. I hope somehow it will be important enough, soon, for the mods to try to change the direction and spirit of the forum back to a mostly positive one.

Sylvia, I wish more posters could be as thoughtful and uplifting as you.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

thanks snowbird and ynot for the pm's :) nice to know there are still loving people and caring ones who more than anything are understanding....its you guys who show that your worth listening to. ((hugs)) to you both...

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

very true FHN

• shamus100
  • snowbird
    snowbird

Thank you, FHN.

Angel Eyes, you're a dearie, and I hope you've learned a lesson.

If I were you, I wouldn't spend so much time defending the WT.

I would, instead, practice the three L's - looking, listening, and learning.

There's a treasure of information here that would bring you so much benefit if only you would open your eyes.

My advice to you is to do as I and others have repeatedly advised: Research, research, research ...

Sylvia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit