To Angel Eyes & Other WT Apologists

by snowbird 136 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

I dont want to escape. I wanted to stop hurting ..even AE

Laugh at you OUTLAW((((HUG)))

• Chalam
    Chalam

ATJ I appreciate the sentiments presented here Sylvia and agree with them.

Agreed. Let us also remember that pretty much all here were believing JWs at some time (myself included in the sense I was not a witness of Christ).

I for one understand (and expect) that a Christian theist, or a JW, will quote scripture. As long as it comes attached with some thoughts of their own, then I am fine with that, even though I don't agree with them.

Agreed. I personally prefer to use scripture to undo the false arguments presented and my own testimony at times. I suppose I should use the later more for the benefit of some who glaze over on seeing scripture.

In any case, Mouthy, don't leave. You have much experience in life, and you know at times that we can hurt other people with words. But the fact that one person may disagree with you doesn't change the love many have for you here.

Grace, you are under GRACE! Don't let the enemy beat you up. Ask the Healer for healing, the Lover for love, the Forgiver for forgiveness, the Omniscient for wisdom. Whatever you are in need of, He has it in abundance, just ask.

It's all a matter of "not throwing your pearls before swine." Give us your pearls, if others don't appreciate you, thats their loss.

Agreed. I have done that too much in the past. The Lord spoke to me about some of the debate I used to get in. He said "what's the point". These days I just try to listen out for the prompts of the Holy Spirit.

See, I can quote scriptures too....

All the best,

Stephen

• mouthy
    mouthy

See, I can quote scriptures too....

I needed those scripture Stephen thanks XXXX

• dissed
    dissed

Okay mouthy, its settled. You are staying FOREVER. No more talk of you going away. "We don't want to hear it!!!" As they all put their hands over the ears.

We know you will never ever leave us alone.

Good night and God Bless!

• DJK
    DJK

Well Angel eyes, three pages and silence from your corner.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Okay mouthy, its settled. You are staying FOREVER. No more talk of you going away. "We don't want to hear it!!!" As they all put their hands over the ears.

We know you will never ever leave us alone.

Good night and God Bless!

GOOD Night God bless you to O.K let it stop here(((((((HUGS TO YOU ALL

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Mouthy, you said you are not as Christian as you want to be. I know what you are saying but our father Jesus sees us differently. He is not looking for you to be perfect. Simply to live and let his love shown to us shine thru you. And it does.

• snowbird
    snowbird
    I did not post Sylvia for all this attention ,but I have certainly
    got it.

And well-deserving you are of it!

I lurked here seven years before getting up the courage to post.

YOU were one of those whose posts I always read and drew on for strength.

Don't you dare leave! Hear me?

Angel Eyes pm'd me. She and I are still friends.

I ask you, Mouthy, to please forgive her; she knows not what she's doing.

Sylvia

• Chalam
    Chalam

I ask you, Mouthy, to please forgive her

Amen!

Matthew 6: 14 For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. 15 But if you do not forgive men their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.

There are some many blessing in forgiveness, I know them well :)

All the best,

Stephen

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

The silence from certain posters is deafening and speaks volumes...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit