To Angel Eyes & Other WT Apologists

by snowbird 136 Replies latest jw friends

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

many of these apologists have abused wife syndrome.

they keep on loving and defending their abusers

• cantleave
    cantleave

Mouthy said "Yes I am guilty of throwing out scripture,I am not staying on the board so I wont be doing that any more."

Cantleave says: NO! Please don't stop contributing to this board. You are one of the posters who who strengthened my resolve quit. I always read your posts and would very much miss you.

• AGuest
    AGuest

May you have peace!

Girl (and this is Shelby speaking here, although I've no doubt our Lord would agree with me)... don't let folks run you off. YOU choose when to leave (I mean, unless Simon/Angharad, etc., kick you off, which is highly unlikely to happen)!

I know it's hard when you feel like you're being attacked... or are being attacked. Trust me: I KNOW. BUT... you know who you are... and what you are. Don't let anyone take that from you. When people are "nasty" it's because (1)they don't know any better (which pretty much covers everyone loyal to the WTBTS), (2) they're hurting in their own way (which pretty much covers everyone loyal to the WTBTS, (3)they think they're being attacked/persecuted (which pretty much covers everyone loyal to the WTBTS), (4) they think they're right (which pretty much covers everyone loyal to the WTBTS, or (5) they're in utter denial as to their own errors and/or shortcomings (which pretty much covers everyone loyal to the WTBTS).

Given that those who offended you most probably fall into one... if not all... of the categories above... and given the amount of time that YOU have been here, I say, my dear one... STAND YOUR GROUND. Tell Satan... or whoever... to get behind YOU... and let JAH rebuke THEM.

Stay, Grace. There are many "members" in the Body, yes? The hand can't say it has no use of the eye. Do not let those who offended you tell you that you are of no use. That is a lie.

I bid you peace, in the way our Lord gives it... and thus a "healing" of your very precious heart.

I am your servant, and fellow slave of Christ,

SA

• homeschool
    homeschool

I'm trying to quit you. But I just have to speak up right now. One of the die hard apologists sent me an email and admitted to spelling badly on purpose to sift through everybody. We were on fairly good terms as far as pm'ing goes. But when I told him/her it wasn't cool to spell so terribly in order to see whose sincere (because I consider myself super duper sincere and I HATE sloppy spelling!), his/her remarks back didn't even answer what I confronted them about! Everybody SHOULD be allowed to say whatever they want on here, but I totally think some make comments just to stir things up.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Well all of you!! I cried through all your answers
    Thanks ...I guess because I am in touch with two new ones just out
    One lovely woman about 42 I would say..."cried when she told me she had
    a wonderful husband kind loving ALL A WOMAN WOULD WANT.

Then after they had been married a while the JWs came & she became one
    he didnt ,but because she was at the KH, Sunday,Tues,Thurs,out in service
    Sat.& she tried to push it on him . He told her it was NOT for him & never would be.
    He left !!! Is now happily married, She later married a JW!!! who treated her terribly
    even abused her. She was told to be submissive ,,,Now they are apart.
    Her MUm was with her...75 yrs old ,has now lost other daughters who are obeying
    the WT orders... I guess I just cant take much more heartaches,She is JUST exiting .
    Wrote a letter of D/A She found alot on Randy,s site .God Bless Randy

Thank you all for your love believe me all I REALLY DO APPRECIATE IT HONEST>>>

• Saoirse
    Saoirse
    I know it's hard when you feel like you're being attacked... or are being attacked. Trust me: I KNOW. BUT... you know who you are... and what you are. Don't let anyone take that from you. When people are "nasty" it's because (1)they don't know any better (which pretty much covers everyone loyal to the WTBTS), (2) they're hurting in their own way (which pretty much covers everyone loyal to the WTBTS, (3)they think they're being attacked/persecuted (which pretty much covers everyone loyal to the WTBTS), (4) they think they're right (which pretty much covers everyone loyal to the WTBTS, or (5) they're in utter denial as to their own errors and/or shortcomings (which pretty much covers everyone loyal to the WTBTS).

This is SOOO true.

Grace, you're a special person and very important to this community. In fact, you're one of the reasons I'm a Christian today. You were the one who was always showing people love, even when they didn't deserve it. This board would be a sad place without your posts. Please don't let some JW apologist upset you. I know it's hard to hear their drivel but they're really just poor, brainwashed souls who doesn't even know they're lost. They're not worth leaving over.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

what's the betting AE wont comment on this thread?

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

With all the hurt so many have experienced form what we now know it is truly sad to see others pile more on top.

Mouthy this is your home, don't leave we love you...your the best!

Love

h4o

• mouthy
    mouthy

In fact, you're one of the reasons I'm a Christian today.
    You were the one who was always showing people love, even when they didn't deserve

Thank you for that ..But I wont help any become a Christian today
    But the fact that you think that is nice. I guess I need to go on a long journey??

Heaven or HELL !!!!Thanks for posting

• bluecanary
    bluecanary

What are you talking about Mouthy? Don't you know JWs are the ones who are persecuted especially by us apostates?

Hm, wait a minute, let's look at the definition of persecute: "to pursue with harassing or oppressive treatment". Looks like it's the JWs who have pursued us on this board to harrass us! And unlike the JWs, you can rest easy because the only reason you've been persecuted is for proclaiming your feelings about Jesus. You win.

The board would be a lot emptier without you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit