To Angel Eyes & Other WT Apologists

by snowbird 136 Replies latest jw friends

• Saoirse
    Saoirse

Don't worry. Anyone who was hurt by the JWs can understand where you're coming from. It's hard to have that garbage rubbed in your face. JWs are nothing but a bunch of hypocrites. All their talk of love is nothing but lies. I get sick when I read it too. You're not a bad person for being upset by it. Nothing wrong with calling out BS.

• Georgiegirl
    Georgiegirl

Well (feels embarrassed) I either totally missed the thread or missed the hurtful comments somehow but regardless...I agree with everyone here. Mouthy, you must do what is best for you and your health and your peace of mind. Nevertheless, you are much loved here and have welcomed and helped many. I hope that you are able to find it within your heart to stay.

• Casper
    Casper

Mouthy,

I also agree with others here, please don't leave... I've been reading your posts for years and have enjoyed every one of them.

This place wouldn't be the same without you, you have so much wisdom to offer.

I can't post much, since my computer does not get along with this site as it is right now, but I do read and sympathize with all who are hurting.

((((Hugs))))

Cas

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Mouthy stays simple as that!!

• Trevor Scott
    Trevor Scott

: what's the betting AE wont comment on this thread?

jookbeard, I was thinking the same thing. But now I bet she does just to prove you wrong! (Except now she won't, just to prove me wrong....)

• cheerios
    cheerios

just wanted to throw in my support for mouthy. i know you don't know me as i am relatively new to posting, but i've been lurking for years, and quite frankly, mouthy makes a lot of sense and as far as i can tell, she's a very nice person.

mouthy, perhaps you don't realize the good affect you have on us 'lurkers'. please stay :)

• Butterflyleia85
    Butterflyleia85

That was a really honest and good post Slyvia... I myself feel I understand what AE is going though. I feel she will not change if she is not punished by the JW. Then let her walk around "invisiable" and see what just a year does to her!

I myself feel I walk around like a "wife being abused" when I was a JW (even when I was first DF you would catch me backing up my 'taugh love' treatment). But then again like a rebel 'I cheated on my husband' (not litarally) but I have sinned against the JW having friends that were DF and could not stop talking to them!! I was DF myself and after twice getting DF. It makes you think twice about getting back in. Obviously DF to me is cruel unjust and not loving. It's control!

I feel AE is just one that is blind right now. She defiantly needs to dig deep. You can't put faith in men that lead you to self distrution, but you were given your life to do what's right and rise above that.

I feel though that tactful words and care is important to draw someone closer to you. I myself love being around people like that! I enjoy everyone that have incouraged someone... they probably don't realize it but it has incouraged me as well!

Mouthy I hope you do not leave... You are especially one I have enjoyed hearing comments from! (Remember you are one that reminds me of my grandma, love her to death, I wish JW didn't split us apart, she tries very hard to obey but actually she secretly talks to me and comes over every now and then... )

I see everyones personalities on these board, each unique and a delight!! Everyone on here have been wonderful to me! Thanks a ton!

• flipper
    flipper

MOUTHY- You know how much my wife and I love you ? . That's how much! I know you are hurting right now- please stay on the board. You are family to ALL of us. I know what it's like to have your children shun you- I have 2 daughters doing it to me. That's why you need this community- and we need you . An interchange of love and encouragement. And you bring a lot to the table sis in your posts on this board ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• mouthy
    mouthy

I feel I have so many wonderful friends in you ,Thankyou,thankyou,thankyou
    I was shocked by all your posts .I knew we were "close" but not so many of you
    I think I can honestly say,,,I did not post Sylvia for all this attention ,but I have certainly
    got it.

I of course hated to leave,I think this is the 3rd time in 7 yrs,,EH OUTLAW?

Thanks for "cuddling me" I do appreciate it. I cant leave now ....Thank you ALL

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

(((Mouthy)))..

You`ve tried at least 3 times..

Are you ready to give up,trying trying to Escape?..

Barbed Wire Prison Royalty Free Stock Photo

..............................OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit