How many left???

by angel eyes 158 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

JB so you know he was guilty do you?? couldnt be a lie??? Couldnt be innocent??? Of course not he a jw afterall so we have to be guilty in JB eyes :) lol

Issaac no i came to a JW site...lots on here still serve.....

i know you find that hard to deal with but we didnt all want to leave...some of us are happy even if you werent.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Guess you will never know unless you go to my church huh AE? Yes, we put Jesus first and the Bible is our rulebook. You can form whatever opinion of me you like...credit from you means nothing to me.

I have told you previously I was raised in the org, was an unbapt pub...and woke up. I have not lied about my past. Seems to me and many you have at the very least about telling your elders you come here.

• Farkel
    Farkel

:How many left???

To know that, you'll first have to answer how many there were to begin with. Since you can't do that, you can't answer the question.

Farkel

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

AE

DD i didnt mention Jesus because i dont know when they would meet him??

Is Jesus in Heaven?

Where did you say you think your friend was going?

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

I have no problem dealing with it if it were true but its not...you are delusional AE...but you keep telling yourself that.

Regardless of the name it is an aposate site according to the WT, just as a prson claiming to be a JW does not make them one.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

And let's not forget Greenless and Chitty, a child molester and a homosexual on the GB who were simply removed from the body and transplanted into congs as infirmed pioneers.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Greenleas's gay desires were a long standing joke amongst Bethelites, email Freeminds if you dont believe me, or email ATJeff and Lance former Gilead special pioneer's , forget the "Devils persecuting us" mentality and face the facts that the WTS hides scandal's just as bad if not worse then all the churches of Christendom LOL

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

heresay

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Again, AE has exposed herself as a trool and an attention seeker...starts a thread that throws in JW dogma knowing she will get replies. When asked direct questions she doesn't answer...and claims persecution and that everyone hates her for being a dub

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

wake up,I said search this site, Randal Watters was serving as a Bethel elder when the scandal was first exposed, email him and he will tell you personally

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit