How many left???

by angel eyes 158 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• isaacaustin
  • JosephMalik
    JosephMalik

Matthew 11:11, which indicates that not even John the Baptist will be in it?

Pjschipper,

Not the way I read that text. 11 Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he. 12 And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force. The way I see the verses it that they teach that John the Baptist takes the kingdom by force as the selection for it started with him. But anyone else born of women that can get into this kingdom for any reason will (at that time) be greater than this John they see before them now. Now the reasons for this is another matter and what John will be then in this kingdom is simply not discussed. We see a similar situation with the Apostle Paul in 1 Cor chapter 15 where he is included with the 12 as one born out of time. Even Jesus allowed himself to be baptized by John.

Joseph

• avishai
    avishai

AE, the GB condoned child abuse long after Knorr. read this.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/38146/1/Oregon-Lawsuit-News-Coverage

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Did my last post go thru?

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Thanks JosephMalik. MATT 8:11 is a text the WT simply can not understand and have twisted to their own interests. Location is never addressed in that text.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Wow, Isaac. Might be better to just let her go. Honestly, I have read several of her threads, at least in part. She has never answered a question with any solid reason. I am glad she's here, if she is just a passing Jw. I think not. She is just a tempter with a stick, angering those who bite on her silly queries.

Let the thread die. You have more important things to do.

Love ya' brother.

Jeff

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

JB you yourself said its a rumour....

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Don't feed the swine.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Ignore!

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

page 3 you said JB "there are many rumours about brother knorr"...so once again apology accepted although you guys dont like being in the wrong, you dont accept it yet are ready to jump on anything i say...

Typical non christ loving peeps :))

a real PPT

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit