• angel eyes
    angel eyes

cheers witness007, yup i guess we all face the firing squad eventually lol

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Ae our reasons are based on Bible fact your are based on your own opinion

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

human error- exactly! Not led by God as they claim. And even worse, a human error called "God's dates, not man's".

Again, what makes the WT so special then that you feel they were chosen? There making of errors??

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

So I guess if we fall back on the excuse of "human error" its ok to propogat false teachings like the Blood doctrine that causes deaths and disfellowship that ruins families, not to mention the cover ups and false, er, erroneous " prophecies" that do their best to intimidate people, fill them full of "hope" and cause them to ruin their lives.

Well, aren't we forgiving !

Too bad the WT isn't as forgiving of the "human errors" of the people they supposedly are to lead to God.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

blood causes df??? Never heard of that.....afterall its between you and Jah, Jah is a loving and understanding God.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

AE,

Are you saying that is you take Blood it will NOT lead to disfellowship ?

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

so AE, if all their mistakes are to be written off due to human error, and there were, and are still present other groups teaching the same on those issues you brought up, how are we to know which group is Jah's org? You gave me some clear bullet points as to what the true org is. Yet these same points (assuming these are the correct views) are present in other groups (some of whom have less of a pattern of false prophecys- or human error as you say). Why weren't, let's say Christadelphians chosen by Jesus?? Were they? Are they Jah's org??

• scotinsw
    scotinsw

AE not sure if you've answered this before but how long have you been a JW?

You seem to be shocked by quite a few things which makes me think you've not been one for very long. Taking a blood transfusion would be a d'fing offence if the person was unrepentant in taking it as not taking blood is up there with not comitting fornication and the like.

Yes God is understanding and loving but are the elders who sit on judicial comittees?

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

I will pm you.....

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    blood causes df??? Never heard of that.....afterall its between you and Jah, Jah is a loving and understanding God.

There can only be 3 responses to that..

#1:You Lie..

#2:You`ve never been a Jehovah`s Witness

#3:You are a Jehovah`s Witness..

And..

You`ve Lost your Mind!

Crazy 1

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit