Its not the people on here or wherever

by angel eyes 113 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

I will pm you.....No answer it on here Angeleyes. YOU WILL BE D/F If you take Blood Dont P,M anyone saying it is not true.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

scotinsw you have a pm...... tut tut those who jump whilst being blind folded.....tut tut

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

AE wtf is the point of the Hospital Liaison Committee? to conduct deathbed D/Fings if your fellow Dubs take the blood, pure evil

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

actually you will be autodisassocited if you unrepentantly accept a transfusion.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff
    blood causes df??? Never heard of that.....afterall its between you and Jah, Jah is a loving and understanding God.

This is a distinction without a difference. AE is right! No one since 1985 (or so) is disfellowshipped for taking blood.

Due to legal reasons, anyone found to be taking a blood transfusion knowingly and willingly are viewed as disassociated. It is viewed as the medical act that is just as good as a resignation letter, because the GB views taking blood as a voluntary resignation.

Because you are treated the same way, it doesn't really matter what the GB calls it, you are shunned.

AE, if you believe this, then you are seriously misinformed. Any elder would be glad to help you understand the correct JW view. As a former Gilead trained elder, I can tell you that you are 100% wrong.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

that isnt what i meant....its been totally misread hence i pm scotinsw....

I was clealry saying that if someone took blood they wouldnt be df just for taking it, only if unrepentent.

No one has the right to judge someone for taking a transfusion, its between them and Jah and if in a moment of weakness they accept then so be it, then after the initial fear has gone ive known some who have been repentent after and they werent Df, thats what i mean but too many people like to jump on what i say before asking or checking...(not you alltimejeff,you seem pleasant)

• snowbird
    snowbird

Angel Eyes, if a person is DF'd due to unrepentantly accepting a blood transfusion, then it is NOT between that person and Jah.

I know you can see the difference.

Sylvia

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

I agree with what Snowbird said.

Angel Eyes, I hope you know the difference between what you personally believe and what Jehovah's Witnesses actually practice and teach.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

sure do alltimejeff.....just meant what id said in my second part. Im one of the good guys...... but yer some have pm me and said because im a jw im being attacked purely for that, bit petty because i dont attack innocent people for what ive been through...oh well guess our upbringing has much to say too and my mum is the best!!! yay

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I was clealry saying that if someone took blood they wouldnt be df just for taking it, only if unrepentent......AE

Your still Wrong..

There is no distinction between DF and DA..

The results are the same..

Due to legal reasons, anyone found to be taking a blood transfusion knowingly and willingly are viewed as disassociated. It is viewed as the medical act that is just as good as a resignation letter, because the GB
    views taking blood as a voluntary resignation.
    Because you are treated the same way, it doesn't really matter what the GB calls it, you are shunned.
    AE, if you believe this, then you are seriously misinformed. Any elder would be glad to help you understand the correct JW view. As a former Gilead trained elder, I can tell you that you are 100% wrong......ATJ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit