Its not the people on here or wherever

by angel eyes 113 Replies latest jw friends

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

nope gotta disagree....soz but i know people who HAVE taken it and havent been df or da......honestly its true that why im saying what ive said because i know of two cases.

• jookbeard
  • angel eyes
    angel eyes

the ones i know were repentent....maybe thats why they werent df???????

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

oh how lovely that they had to repent for saving thier own lives the WTS should burn in hell

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

or knew how to play the game and act repentant and not be df?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

nope gotta disagree....soz but i know people who HAVE taken it and havent been df or da......honestly its true that why im saying what ive said because i know of two cases.

You disagree with a Gilliad trained Elder?

Who knows WBT$ Law..

You have just been Instructed,by the Best of the Best..

And

You ignore what he says?

Insane..

It`s no wonder you don`t have a Clue,how Watchtower World Works..

You won`t even listen to Specialy Trained,WBT$ Teachers..

• caliber
    caliber

I also know of a situation where a baptized JW in a life threating situation ...agreed to take blood if

the doctors deemed is necessary. As it turned out no blood was used ; but when questioned afterwards

by the elders he admitted he would have taken blood. He is now DF"d or if you prefer DA'd. So yes it was not the act

of receiving or not receiving blood in this case but his subsequent attitude. I was personally told this story by the person

in question himself. He statement to me was "I'm not going to lie...I would have taken blood to save my life."

He has no intention on going back... he is learning too many other things.

It appears to me that there are "loop holes "if you are willing to throw away your pride and personal intregrity

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

What a strange exchange here. Did those who have made some of these statements live in the same organization I did?

Taking blood is considered among the most serious of sins by the Watchtower organization. There has been no doubt about that for all the years I was an actively associated with Jw - since around 1960. No one is Df'd any longer - but considered DA'd. Although with the change in the way such things are announced these days, there seems to be no difference that can be detected by the r&f.

I know of a JW elder who was inadvertantly shown in a WW2 photo published in the Watchtower, that showed him taking blood while laying on the ground in Italy. [The Watchtower had borrowed the shot from war archives and actually had no idea this guy later became a Jw.] He was so distressed when he saw it that he became nearly physically ill thinking he has set a terrible example to his brothers, even though at the time he was not a Jw. He did all he could to keep it quiet that the young man in the photo was him. He was overlaying his previous life with guilt from this one - unbelievable power these brooklyn clowns hold.

Yes - you can be 'removed' - call it what you want - from the organization for so doing. Or for agreeing to keep your kid alive by allowing such. Or by agreeing to keep your wife alive by allowing such. Or, for that matter, by allowing yourself to be entertained by the opinions of this forum regarding such.

Good thing they can't stone anyone nowadays. They would shed your blood for taking in blood to live.

Jeff

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Well, I know of two cases where the chairman of the Judicial Committees informed me that 2 seperate instances where a Jehovah's Witness took blood resulted in their "disassociation." At which, we both laughed at the realization that we only called it that instead of disfellowhsipping so that the WTBTS couldn't get sued.

There is a difference where blood is forced on a JW, then obviously they won't have any action taken. It is where this is done purposely that sanctions come, and it is always judicial.

AE, I don't have any reason to say that the 2 cases you know of aren't as you say they are. What I can say is that those are 2 cases out of tens of thousands.

I also feel your response deliberately ignores all kinds of WT articles explaining very clearly the Governing Body's stand on blood.

• caliber
    caliber
    Bloodguilt is the inevitable liability caused by the shedding of human blood. Blood redeemer (or blood avenger) is the title given to the kinsman required by ancient law to avenge the blood shed... (answers .com..dictionary)
    "Good thing they can't stone anyone nowadays. They would shed your blood for taking in blood to live."
    Jeff

It appears the Elder would be classed as "blood avengers " except in most cases no death has taken place

How would this fit the pattern as such ?.... Only by redefining words

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit